Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

You are so quick in updating… :smile:

Big news!
I already reading news so it was easy to update.

Besides it’s not like I have work to do. :sob:

2 Likes

Boom…amazing this didn’t leak (or maybe I’m just out of the loop)

1 Like

Don’t cry… personally I wouldn’t want to have any work at all. And I don’t :rofl:

He said it will be at least two to three years before Tesla can produce a cheaper car.

I’m confused, on the ordering webpage it says delivery in 2-4 weeks.

It’s like a phone :slight_smile: better performance with new software release.

We’re also excited to announce that we’re implementing a number of firmware upgrades for both new and existing customers. These upgrades will increase the range of the Long Range Rear-Wheel Drive Model 3 to 325 miles, increase the top speed of Model 3 Performance to 162 mph, and add an average of approximately 5% peak power to all Model 3 vehicles.

2 Likes

BUY BUY BUY!!!

OMG…When TSLA bear made a bullish buy call :rofl:

I hear irony

TSLA gross margin is 20% with the vast majority of revenue from a $60k model 3. That means it costs about $48k to build it. Does anyone think the $35k version is at least $13k cheaper to build? That’s just to break even on gross margin. It doesn’t count covering all the other operating costs.

1 Like

Tesla doesn’t need profit. It just needs numbers.

1 Like
1 Like

"Customers can now buy a Tesla in North America via their phone in about 1 minute, and that capability will soon be extended worldwide. We are also making it much easier to try out and return a Tesla without a test drive. You can now return a car within 7 days or 1,000 miles for a full refund.

Same concept used for subscription :slight_smile: Intuitively, he figures that the cost of return would be cheaper than sales staff :sunglasses: because most people don’t return the car after 7 days! so not many cars would be returned.

1 Like

$12-18k across-the-board price cuts to the S and X? Is Tesla getting desperate?

1 Like

$5k for software upgrades. What is the cost to Tesla.

You can buy this car for $1000. And it will run for another 200k miles. Who cares about the cost of gas.

1 Like

This is actually a very bullish sign as better pricing is allowing Tesla to penetrate more and more into the masses. Tesla can never fulfill its grandiose vision by being just a niche player for the rich. People who can afford to drive a Toyota should eventually be able to drive a Tesla with the same cost.

1 Like

Thought the price reduction is to compensate for the removal of the federal subsidy for EV. Did it reduce more than the subsidy? In any case, he has started a new business model for selling car.

Really wish the number of car manufacturers in the world could be reduced, too much money is spent on marketing and sales, and different parts.

1 Like

Yes. Tesla totally eliminated the need for a car dealership. New business model indeed and say goodbye to the car dealer’s job.

1 Like