Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

2 Likes

Does anyone there know what’s going on?

Baiting?

They are fine tuning their pricing. Nothing to make a fuss about move along please…

1 Like
1 Like

With Tesla Model Y Party, Elon Musk Goes Where He’s Comfortable: The Spotlight

The unveiling of Tesla’s new crossover puts the CEO back on stage, in front of eager fans.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-14/tesla-model-y-elon-musk-holds-another-product-party?srnd=premium

1 Like

NIO touched $6.03 today, hmmm, so soon. Car manufacturing is capital intensive industry, not to be easily taken by Hypes.

So buy now?

Sell all your AAPL and buy NIO now :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You will make everyone - in this forum - richer (than you) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Don’t invest in a car company unless the CEO is Elon Musk.

1 Like
1 Like

Tesla cars all have certain boring Tesla look to it… :sleepy:

1 Like

People are expecting the wrong things. This is supposed to be a cheap mass produced car. Is not meant to be fancy or spectacular. For that you need to get the model S.

Damn. People really don’t have a clue. Total lemmings falling down the cliff.

1 Like

The reason for TSLA tumble after every good news is that Musk already informed that this qtr is not profitable, but not due to the good news.

Lot of recent good news brought down the stock.

If company stock price falls on good fundamental news, it is an opportunity to buy the stocks.

Now is the time to buy stock. I am back again with TSLA when it touched WQJ price $275 ! If it goes down below appx $250, I will buy one more time.

2 Likes

I need to SELL!

2 Likes

Hey! My price is $35. You can never touch that ever!

I am ready to buy your shares :rofl::rofl::rofl: