Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

There is a place for your heart as well

Got the email my model 3 is now ready to order. It looks like the production throughput has been improving. Need to buy some TSLA stock tomorrow.

2 Likes

Absolutely. Don’t miss the upcoming run-up.

1 Like

I give up. I helped build thousands of homes. No credit and no thanks. Tired of tilting at bureaucratic windmills
Might as well become a nimby like everyone else…

2 Likes

Why should anyone thank you and give you credit when you personally profited from building those homes as well?

I have accomplished much had many thanks and rewards. Don’t need your judgments. Government needs to value the work that people in my industry do instead of treating us worse than illegals and welfare recipients. Have you ever been to the building department?

1 Like

What kind of victim mentality is that? You are a million times more well off than the illegals and welfares yet you think the government mistreated you in favor of them. I’m speechless. I think you need to develop more compassion in your mindset.

They have treated my industry as evil. They consider humans as a virus. They want the $100k we give them per house. Harass the shit out of us and then complain there is not enough housing. All of the housing shortage is government caused. Zoning and building regs are designed specially to stop development.

Not my problem anymore

1 Like

Agree with this. In the middle of my first build right now and the government regulations are ineffective, illogical, and inconsistently applied.

3 Likes

The arrogance and power of building inspectors is unbelievable. They can literally destroy you. People have no idea how nasty and arbitrary they can be. I know the law and the codes. Used to be treated with respect because of my engineering license. They feel like you are a criminal that has to prove your innocence. Don’t understand the fourth amendment. Innocent until proven guilty is not building department policy. In fact just the opposite. Inspectors assume you are guilty. Act like cops on a crime scene.
A police officer in CA can’t ask for your immigration status. But a building inspector has the power to red tag your home and force you out without any due process. I have had property seized. You amateurs out there have no idea how little power you have when trying to fight city hall.

Like I have said many times get rid of zoning and building departments and the housing shortage would over in 3 years

2 Likes

Lol. You want housing shortage to be over, while I pray for it to stay.

1 Like

Slight housing shortage is ok. Acute shortage would lead to tenant revolt e.g. rent control.

3 Likes

Actually, the shorter the better. Imagine if only 10 houses get sold in Cupertino every year. How much do you think they will get sold for?

So what’s going on Tesla now?

It’s called scare and conquer. Government can create numerous and conflicting regulations, then they can issue everyone violation notices as they please.

If you are hated, they can come to your home and give your 99 citations and make it costing more than the total home equity to fix everything, essentially make you homeless.

If you are their favored puppies, you’ll be spared until you are hated someday.

It’s building and planning code fascism. When will we have an anti-fa for the building and planning department? :rofl:

1 Like

Planning until you are homeless.

Building inspection until you are homeless.

1 Like

Prepare for a 100% rise in stock’s price by end of year. At least.

1 Like

:scream:

Not 50% drop?

1 Like

:scream: :scream: :scream:

1 Like