Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Why are you laughing? Too bad you sold Tsla on the cheap. You should be weeping.

Why are you laughing? ==> Just for fun. Enjoying how you tirelessly countering them (I can not…)

Too bad you sold Tsla on the cheap. ==> Yes, I bought so many times TSLA and sold it profitably but less than current price.

You should be weeping.==> No regret selling TSLA and No regret not buying TSLA.

BTW: I am yet to cancel two Teslas, but taking delivery GM Bolt EV tomorrow !

Don’t kid yourself.

Seriously, I do not regret. Here is the reason which you may not like it.

Of late, TSLA does not have real growth,at least next 2 years, it is volatile and swing stock between $280 and $380. With trade wars, with FED rate hikes, the growth potential is low. Next two years are troubled period for US economy and world economy and it is hard for TSLA to grow.

Above all, I have really found a WB Pick which gave me enough ROI this year and continue to grow. I really do not have any money further to invest.

2018_07_04_YTD

2 Likes

Then why are you holding onto any stock or real estate. Better to sell them all.

1 Like

The stock I hold is Generic Pharma + Medical related, normally does well during downturns/corrections as they produce life saving drugs/medicines, demand will continue to exists even during downturns/corrections.

On RE side, I locked lower interest rate with 30 year fixed between 3.5% & 4.25%, few paid of homes and over all positive cash flow. Real Estate may have corrections but safer,I stated many times and I am least concerned, as Bay Area RE is better than stocks as they are less volatile like bonds. In fact, I am readying for one more buy, without selling any, if there is any correction in 2 years.

Tsla will outstrip your pharma by a factor of 100x within your lifetime.

On Apr 10, 2018 - TSLA price is

On Apr 10, 2018 - TEVA price is

Let us revisit after 2 years (July 4th, 2020) and see the percentage gain !

So your remaining lifetime is only 2 years?

He did well in PayPal.
Read that Tesla is a car of the future.
Read that people queue up to order Tesla.

Most importantly, I did well in Tsla.

My brother ordered his 3…I thought he was kidding but he was not.
ETA is 3-5 months out…

1 Like

:+1: Fast and steady.
4x ytd of AAPLs, without leverage.

1 Like

Unfortunately his holding is probably a miniscule portion of his assets. So your Apple probably appreciated more than his in net gain.

The holding I have shown here is tiny and he knows how much I hold !

1 Like

I do not know how many years we survive, or forum survive…,or we both connect in the forums…,

We can sync every two years or whatever timeframe you like…

TSLA almost reached peak now. It can grow when Musk leaves TSLA ( as happened in pypl) when really dynamic CEO comes in, but not in near future esp next 2 years.

You are talking as if your crystal ball is crystal clear. But we already know your limits when it comes to stocks.

2 Likes

Musk is good at starting up a company, some1 has to run it. Unfortunately, it appears both Apple and Google are not interested. Has to wonder why? Not the right time? Or TSLA is overvalued? Or no culture fit?

1 Like

I am very clear about TSLA than your estimate of 100x !

Self driving car is the real stuff. Electric and hybrid is just not a killer car. I don’t see big profit in electric cars, not the kind of profit from iPhone. Cars can kill people and iPhone can’t even kill a bird, vast difference in liability. A bad iPhone may anger the user. A bad Tesla car can burn people to ashes.

Musk might be brilliant, but his obsession with cars and space travel won’t make much profit.