Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

A car is just a commodity. The Musky fanatics are trying to convince us otherwise. I would rather have a Porsche than a Tesla. And look how low their PE is.

Musk has to keep promising the moon. Land based profits don’t exist. So he has to live in fantasy land.

Auto, healthcare and financial industry are in need of a total disruption. Currently, tech companies are working very hard in these frontiers. For example, Apple has project Titan for auto, Apple watch for healthcare, and Apple Pay for fintech.

Fundamentally, we need to address the issue of why do we travel? Giving us a better car may not be it.

1 Like

The need and reality have a disconnect

Porsche PE 12.7

Tesla is just a luxury car. A toy for Techies. With a vague promise of something more. Self driving will be stuck in regulatory hell for the next 20 years

https://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/tsla/pe-ratio

1 Like

Its p/e is that low for a reason. That’s why no one is talking about it except you. You are an even less capable stock investor than even @Jil. I would just keep my mouth shut on this topic like @sfdragonboy if I were you.

Insults mean nothing. Just shows your emotions are tied up in Tesla. Relax and enjoy your profit. But Tesla is built on hype. Musk is the Trump of tech.

2 Likes

It’s not an insult but a truthful observation.

Your youth and inexperience clouds judgement. Judging me is a waste of time. Tend your own garden-Voltaire

3 Likes

100x doesn’t imply that Tsla will grow 100x, but your phama could also fall 90% :smile:

But of course, Tsla will grow 100x within your lifetime for sure, assuming it’s longer than 2 years.

Anything happen anytime in future. If we sync every two years, we will know the reality TSLA vs TEVA !

Thanks for telling me I’m young :rofl:

莫欺少年穷,莫笑人有梦,他朝化作星,光芒寰宇纵
Don’t despise youth is poor, don’t laugh at his dream, one day he would be a star, and the light shines.

I’m very willing to invest in the youth.

2 Likes

Make sure to invest in the right youth. Not all youth are cut out the same.

1 Like

Looking for SJ and Mark Zuckerberg potential :slight_smile: or Jack Ma (middle age) potential.

The right youth is right in front of your eyes and shining bright. Why can’t you see?

1 Like

Again, your clouded judgement makes you compare an old man to a baby.

I like GM better because it has a woman as CEO. I don’t like Tesla because its CEO is a playboy.

Both companies make cars. GM’s self driving tech is miles ahead of Tesla, which is a death trap.

2 Likes

Old Man and a Baby

I can’t go back in time and invest in Tesla 5 or 10 years ago. What matters for me is where Tesla will be 10 years from now in the future.

2 Likes