Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Will also trump GM big time just like what happened in the past.

I am thinking about get a SS camaro convertible…Faster than the Tesla S, half the price and twice the fun to drive…makes the electric thing seem pointless.

1 Like
1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-07-05/tesla-drivers-are-getting-disgruntled-in-key-european-market

301 now

1 Like

These guys have not understood from an economic standpoint - the soviet and east german/Warsaw pack times … and what happened to Britain under the Labor government until Thatcher came along.

1 Like

Are they going to take all the houses away from the landlords and send us to re-education camps?

1 Like

Whaaat??? No TSLA in RWC ?? :sob:

2 Likes

Bring Crunch back!

Because of trade war, it is now located at Shanghai.

Tesla to build Gigafactory 3 in Shanghai

It’s also notable because this will be a wholly owned Tesla factory, not a traditional joint venture with the Chinese government. Foreign companies have historically had to form a 50-50 joint venture with a local partner to build a factory in China.

Chines President Xi Jinping has pushed forward plans to phase out joint-venture rules for foreign automakers by 2022. Tesla is one of the first beneficiaries of this rule change.

2 Likes

Totally bullish!!! :laughing:

Playboy is now in Shanghai.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-07-12/how-tesla-s-model-3-became-elon-musk-s-version-of-hell

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-07-13/-the-last-bet-the-company-situation-q-amp-a-with-elon-musk

Love this guy. A techie version of Steve jobs. Unlike jobs he tries be nice and engaging. And he is not ruthless in business. Because he seeks validation in tech, not in business success.

He will super succeed one day. Perhaps the only achievement that will see the world his true genius.

People like him can change the world. If they are given space, and not asked to run around metrics made for commoners.

I dont know how does he “super” succeed, i thought he already did.

2 Likes

Super succeed is selling 55B+ worth of products every quarter with gross profit margins of 40%+

Thats the level where world will shut up and let him follow his passions truly without judgement.

The world should already shut up about him. They can bash tesla etc though, i think some level of skepticism is warranted. He did better than 99.99999% of people already, there are probably <200 people who can bash him

2 Likes

I mean people loved and admired bill gates who was never a techie but a great businessman. Gave world the crappiest software at high prices and end up creating a whole industry that was needed to patch, secure and maintains his sloppy buggy software.

Steve jobs never got the real recognition till his company starts to hit the ball out of park every quarter.

China is Driving Towards an All-electric Future

Can TSLA survive long enough to benefit from above? Demand for EVs is going to be huge. TSLA is a premium brand :slight_smile: