Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Absolutely. And let’s be realistic. If you think EV is going to be a big game changer and you badly need to invest into it, where are you going to put your money right now, today?

Clearly pg e

So many self proclaimed Buffett fans on forum but no one invested in BYD?

because ppl listen to jackie chan more
However, he lost some of his goodwill among the audience when he criticised the quality of Chinese-made goods.

“If I need to buy a television, I would definitely buy a Japanese television,” he said. “A Chinese television might explode.”

Jackie chan is an old geezer. You should ask him about subjects he really knows. Like women.

I think dragonboy knows too

He knows too much about women. He probably has more illegitimate children than the number of houses I own :rofl:

Jackie chan should be metoo’ed right about now. That salty wet old man is super creepy. You know he’s up to no good with big noses like his.

Jackie Chan should be kicked out of the Chinese clan. If people tell me one more time that they like Jackie Chan movies because I am Chinese I am going to get :rage:

Unknown

png
598_1

I like jackie chan movies.

You need to watch more movies.

1 Like

:slight_smile: i didn’t tell it because you are chinese though :slight_smile:

I wish I had bigger nose. Much. Bigger. Nose.

So you can smell better?

No, but smelling better can’t hurt either.

What’s your motivation to want bigger nose?

I know, that’s why I am :slight_smile: and not :rage:

So he can be promiscuous and have a thousand lovers like Jacky Chan.

Well lets be honest. For most 90s non chinese kids (esp in less diverse nations), jackie chan is probably one of the few, if not the only, chinese figure they knew. It is also a very well respected one. But telling this to a chinese person jusr because they are chinese is just stupid :slight_smile: