Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

I don’t think anyone has said they are cooking the books. They just never hit any of their goals. At some point, investors will stop trusting them. I’m amazed it hasn’t happened yet.

1 Like

I know, you are right. Nobody said they cooked the books. Perhaps the commentary should be that the naysayers don’t want to believe the “insanity”. It just doesn’t make sense. Does not compute. Does not compute! :grin:

Come on!

There are still “not so smart” people believing the wall is going to be paid for by Mexico.

Why not believe in Tesla?

Down 8% to 52-week low. Anyone BTFD?

Maybe you should do it?

When market falls, weaker companies will pay the price first. Too much debt can be bad in bad times

Don’t like LA playboys.

He’s only an LA playboy wannabe. Inside he’s still the SV entrepreneur he’s always been :slight_smile:

His dad is a evil playboy though

This is not the time to get in BTFD. BAGB is right here.

There has never been a good time to get in. You only realized that you got in in a good time on hindsight.

1 Like

Late on Tuesday, Moody’s Investors Service downgraded Tesla’s credit rating to B3 from B2, citing "the significant shortfall in the production rate of the company’s Model 3 electric vehicle.” It also noted “liquidity pressures due to its large negative free cash flow and the pending maturities of convertible bonds.”

I sold 110 TSLA stocks @ 325. Still own 30.

2 Likes

Still 10x of my 3😀

1 Like

I think 1st week of April TSLA will update Model 3 production.

Next step on TSLA after getting that number and adjusting that number down by “Musk mumbo jumbo factor “ :grinning:

Momentum traders R us.

1 Like

Not me…

You got in early :slightly_smiling_face:

Blockquote

1 Like

How about buying Tesla bonds instead?

The decline is continuing Wednesday, with Tesla’s 5.30% notes down to a price of $87.75, which results in a yield to maturity of 7.49%. That represents a spread of 481 basis points over comparable Treasuries, Cliff Noreen, deputy chief investment officer at MassMutual, helpfully relates. (A basis point equal 1/100 of a percentage point.) That’s a significant widening from the 320-basis-point spread when the notes were issued last August.

Never buy bonds…