Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Tesla roadster might be a Ferrari… not a Model 3.

You better own a backup car. A friend in the insurance industry says Tesla cars spend 6 months in the body shop after an accident. It takes that long to get replacement parts to make repairs.

Now this Tesla might be a Ferrari competitor.

Like I said Tesla is strictly as status symbol. The roadster began an instant garage queen. Total useless

Model S is weird. I have seen plenty of town homes with teslas. So soft status symbol? I get impressed more with a property than a car that’ll be worthless over time.

Cars are status symbols for poor people. I don’t care about them like I do about RE

2 Likes

You never land dates with a Sunnyvale shack though, unlike a cool sexy car.

1 Like

More appreciating properties :slight_smile: noone needs to know what i make or what i am worth.

Can’t drive your car into the singles bar.

1 Like

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tesla-asks-suppliers-for-cash-back-to-help-turn-a-profit-1532301091

Wow, they want retroactive price reductions and rebates. That’s insane. That will definitely damage supplier relationships and make companies think twice about being in future vehicles.

HN thread:

WSJ is not known for fake news

Buy, Sell or Hold Tesla?

Forget the tweets. The real problem at Tesla is the scramble for cash

Market cap of TSLA is $51B, lower than MU :slight_smile:

Not interested.

I don’t know how I did it, but I did land my pretty wife with my daily driver CRX back then when we were dating. Making out at Twin Peaks in my CRX was fun…

Damn, heading to 10 years of marriage next year. May need to buy the girl the Rolex that she coveted years ago…

2 Likes

Don’t cheap out on mrs. S class or bust.

1 Like

Man, when do I get to start buying some toys for me??? RE is great and all, but come on, let’s have some fun people!!!

I did land my wife without a car.

2 Likes