Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

How?

I was a student in boston, she was in our home country :slight_smile: I didn’t need a car :stuck_out_tongue:

Mail-ordered bride?

Under $300, TSLA is a buy…

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/tesla-stock-opportunity-now-184147086.html

Will didn’t walk the talk. He didn’t hold a position :thinking:

1 Like

Deregulation is good. Rich people can volunteer to get rid of their gas cars and let the poor people save a few bucks from national standard.

When can he ask HUD to take away the rent control regulation?

You haven’t lived near polluted traffic have you? Usually the less well off line near the heaviest polluted arteries and there is a health cost. I have lost family in part due to the toll pollution took on their lungs. So I am all for clean air. These are one of the things that won’t happen without government regulation

Btw all your favorite countries Singapore, China, etc tightly manage pollution these days

2 Likes

I am long TSLA but things aren’t looking good. My Model 3 reservation was open for configuration a couple of months ago but I cancelled when the TSLA released the price of the performance version at $70k.

Cost to insure Tesla’s debt rises on growing default fears

Tesla says it requested supplier discount for ongoing projects

USA has federal Clean Air Act already. California has no authority to regulate more. I approve removing the regulatory exception for this state.

This is about electric car. No point for California government to promote electric cars.

There is no change to federal regulation, you still have it to give you clean air. California is too extreme and is illegal without exception granted in 2009. California is not special, let it enjoy the same air regulations as east coast and the rest of the country.

Media is misleading you to give you false alarm.

“California is the only state allowed to regulate tailpipe emissions under the federal Clean Air Act thanks to a waiver it received in 2009 from the Environmental Protection Agency. Other states can follow the federal regulation or the stricter standards set by the California Air Resources Board, but they can’t set their own.

The EPA and the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration are reportedly backing the proposal, each agency providing its own remedy to strip California of its authority. The EPA is expected to propose revoking the Clean Air Act waiver given to California. NHTSA is planning to argue that a 1975 law that enacted the first federal fuel efficiency standards prohibits the state from regulating tailpipe emissions.

California is hardly going to roll over on this proposal. The state is in the midst of hitting aggressive goals as part of a plan approved last year to cut emissions in the state by 40 percent from 1990 levels by 2030.”

Repair is a big issue. Won’t buy Tesla. If everyone needs to abandon a Tesla when it breaks, it’s bad for the environment.

Where will they dispose of all the old batteries?

1 Like

Auto industry is a difficult place to make new money.

Best is to reduce number of cars. Walking and biking is the best to the environment and to humans.

We can give every walker $5000 tax credit, every biker $4000 tax credit.

LimeBike and scooters could kill off Uber and Tesla

1 Like

https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/37229846-montana-skeptic/5190656-farewell-now

His claims about his employer seem like BS unless Tesla is a major customer.

One of my friends wrote an open letting to a cell phone service provider CEO. He actually got traction with it on social media. They were the largest customer of his employer. Needless to say he was unemployed by the end of the day.

This did sound like something elon would do.

Musk = Trump of Silicon Valley.

1 Like

or Steve Jobs?