Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Maybe Steve Jobs 1.0. Modern SJ was nothing like Elon.

1 Like

Buy this instead:

The Porsche Taycan – their first all-electric vehicle – is slated to feature all of the high-performance traits known by this legacy car maker. The vehicle comes listed with a 0-60mph (0-97km/h) time of just 3.5 seconds, a top speed of 155mph (250km/h) and it will feature a range of 310 miles (500 kilometers) per charge.

https://insideevs.com/will-porsche-enter-production-hell-for-taycan/

https://insideevs.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/porsche-taycan-exclusive-rendering.jpg

1 Like

Buy an old timer gas vehicle. Electric is for hippies, and baybillies

1 Like

Are you sure white trashes don’t buy electric?

Electric is the future. Period.

1 Like

: ) baybilly :stuck_out_tongue:

No doubting electric has already arrived. I am trashtalking, clearly. but noone will beat an old classic car or an american muscle car when it comes to joy.

In 30 years you will have a hard time finding any mechanics to fix your ICE cars. It’s like finding someone to fix your mechanical watch.

You know, maybe I should reveal the 2 secrets that you’ve been hiding from forum members… :smile:

Why… because i said baybillies? I thought it was funny, hence…

Are you blackmailing @tomato?

To foil @wuqijun’s evil plan @tomato should just volunteer his secrets here. :smile:

Yes, I should tell at least one of the secrets…

please dont :slight_smile:

What’s the second secret? I thought there was only one.

Ok I’ll give another hint instead… @tomato’s native language is controversially related to Japanese :grin:

Too many secrets :rofl:

dude… we have people that remembers all your hints, and will soon resolve…

I already know your first one. Now what’s the second one? :thinking:

No they won’t bother with digging it up unless they are obsessed with you.

harriet is…

I don’t have to dig up your info. It’s all in my head. That’s right, big sister is watching you :dark_sunglasses: