Tesla’s Make-Or-Break Moment Is Fast Approaching

He is secretly in love.

He sure is. Why follow him on Twitter when you hate him? Who does that?

He is like the kid who pulls the hair of the girl he likes.

Did anyone use the Margin of Safety (i.e, so called common sense) to buy TSLA Today?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-01/tesla-is-said-to-plan-5-billion-investment-in-chinese-factory

Hey @Jil is back!

No, @harriet, I don’t have any love or hate relationship with Elon. He’s a fascinating character to say the least.

manch is a bi? He likes Peter Thiel too :thinking:

He’s whatever you are. You like Tom Cruise and zombies.

Is my thoughtful recommendation for you. You like caucasian. Asian women are generally short so I presume you’re short too. Tom has a way with women. So I thought he can teach you a thing or two :rofl:

My portfolio enjoyed a boost from Aapl today. It will enjoy another one from Tesla tomorrow. Double happiness :rofl:

ATH?

No because FB nosedived.

Didn’t know you are old school.

It was cash flow positive and accumulating cash pretty quickly. Tesla stil has a huge cash burn rate. That means they need to raise more and more moeny.

Tom Cruise is like 100 years old.

Says who? And define short :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Elon’s star power means that Tesla can raise billions by selling surf boards and hats.

Not profitable means not cash flow positive.

GAAP earnings don’t equal cash flow.

Then Tesla will be the first company ever to achieve juggernaut status without being cash flow positive. Even better! :money_mouth_face:

Billionaire hedge fund manager David Einhorn hasn’t had a fun year.

His $5.5 billion Greenlight Capital lost 18.3% in the first half of 2018, he told investors in a letter Tuesday.

The losses were exacerbated by Tesla’s 29% gains last quarter — decimating Einhorn’s short position in the stock — making it his “second biggest loser” for the six-month period.

Elon Musk — Tesla’s chief executive with a noted disdain for short sellers— tweeted in response to the letter that he will “send Einhorn a box of short shorts to comfort him through this difficult time.”