Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Was this posted already?

1 Like

In a public company like TSLA, AAPL, FB …100s of litigation is common, never ends, some of them settled offline and some with monetary punishment.

Now SEC and DOJ action is like cop catching someone who makes speed or other auto offense, eventually end up TSLA paying money to government, that is all .

As usual, I bought lot of shares pre market TSLA at $269, teva at 21.27 and GERN at 2.03 (my first even penny stock).

I understand all these may go down immediate futures, but long term they are good to hold.

Didn’t see it. I see that as a very generous offer considering he did clearly violate SEC rules. He should have taken it.

2 Likes

did musk go to SF injection center? or he only does pot?
dude got too much pressure …

That’s where the models (not cars, girlies) come in…

And gern goes down immediate future :slight_smile:

Not so good, I do not suggest this at this time, but got some. The only positive is that they have reserve cash to continue their research for 5 years.

I stay away from biotech. Hit or miss, mostly miss. tried it couple times, decided i have no clue.

1 Like

First one, Tesla chargers are superior than all others. They are proprietary for Tesla charges 90% in 30 mins. They are like gas stations

Second one, Tesla plans for long commute cars, their lowest range itself model 3. They are planning for 600 miles/charge for roadster or 1000 miles/charge for truck. By doing this, they will transform whole car industry just in 10 years.

The setback in price is temporary volatility that will go away.

As an investor, I take advantage of this volatility as the fundamentals are not changed and everything is sensational again here.

Today, I was madly buying Tesla, that is me.

As of now, they are undisputed leader in technology. All they need to do is streamline their finances, production etc.

2 Likes

Beta was superior tech to VHS. HD DVD was superior to blue ray. Diesel is superior to gasoline. History is full of superior technologies that failed or ended up second place.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-28/musk-cheers-model-3-drive-unit-output-says-ignore-distractions

1 Like

Yes, technological transformation may change due course, Tesla is not an exception, but will take more years like 25 years or more, when next transformation comes to affect Tesla.

The efficiency of EV cars makes users run economically. This is 5th year, we both use EV cars. Plenty of EVs on road, all these are started from Tesla. Tesla will lead EV innovation, along with other EVs, for next 10 years that will erase all Gasoline cars soon.

EV cars are highly efficient than gas powered cars. Overall economic reason drive out gasoline cars until next innovation comes!

It seems we don’t have any intersection between Tesla car owners and Tesla stock owners here? Who owns both?

Good for @Jil. Bad for shorts.

1 Like

Bad for me, didn’t pick up any additional shares

1 Like

That was fast…

A black man stole cigarettes and got 20 year prison term. Elon defaulted investors millions if not billions and get to be Elon.

That’s 'merica for y’all. If you want to steal, steal big.

1 Like

Sour grapes… :rofl:

Come on now. White collar crimes pay better. We all know that.