Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

20 years for cigarettes? That can’t be the whole story.

I think my message is actually very motivational. If you want to do crimes, aim for the sky! :smile:

“Spellman had 14 felony and 31 misdemeanor convictions prior to the cigarette theft, which qualified him as a habitual felony offender, The News Journal reported. That led to the lengthy 20-year prison sentence imposed Friday by an Escambia County judge.”

Those are some important details.

2 Likes

Happens all around the world. Why blame/drag US only?

Musk is out as CEO.

Uh oh, watch out girls!!! Elon is gonna have a heck of a lot more time now…

He will still be the CEO, it looks like. So may be not all that bad for Tesla investors.

It’s especially good for Tsla investors like me who bought it at the low low price of $35.

2 Likes

I think it will go up from here but don’t have the stomach to take the plunge.

Do it!!! Do it!!! :rofl:

@hanera has been dying to plunge in. :smiling_imp:

Not only for those who took at $35, but for those who bought yesterday bottom. In fact, I doubled my stake. I have even freed up some money to buy more at 265 !

As I said already, sensational down will not long last as long as fundamentals are good.

The same thing I said when MU was down!

2 Likes

Under the settlement, which requires court approval, Musk will be allowed to stay as CEO but must leave his role as chairman of the board within 45 days.

Don’t do this too often.

Actually worked out better. SEC reduced Elon’s role in the company to place in more checks and balances but not enough to stall his execution.

1 Like

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-30/at-hopping-tesla-outlets-musk-s-volunteer-army-is-out-in-force?srnd=premium

Free labor!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Are they finally figuring out the manufacturing? It’ll be interesting to see the financials then.

1 Like