Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Market responds by…

06%20AM

How does musk buying the stock benefit Tesla? Musk just bought the shares from other stock holders, not Tesla.

Not related sir. That article is old news. I posted it days ago.

Again, sensational not fundamental

I am readying my money to plunge again if it goes down below 270. This time, I will place limit orders for $265 and $260. Waiting for next opportunity!

My GTC purchase is way lower.

$190

If you see the one year low it is 244.59 , but one year high 387.46. I do not expect this stock to go below $240 now. Getting TSLA at less than 250 is very low chance. As long as I get any stock at 10% above the 52 week low, I feel better margin of safety.

Sample: The way I do is GTC X shares for 265 and then GTC with another X at 260 and then another lot 2X at 250. Whatever it hits, I keep as I do not know how low it can go.

Same thing I did with MU, grabbing at $42.95 to 44 ranges, just get any stock within bottom 10% of 52 week low.

Simple reason (Margin of Safety) is that I stand to loose 10% likely, but stand to gain 90% likely. It is all statistics/probabilities way.

During these purchases, All I need to see is whether the company is making good progress fundamentally or not.

MU - Sales/results are better than last quarter, TSLA - based on dispatches, results are better than last quarter, similarly for AAPL and TEVA.

This is where I am skeptical on FB, the future qtr are not so good like past qtr (as hinted by Mark Z). I am staying away from FB.

When economy crash, this will happen !

1 Like

Oh Elon…

Added more today :cry:

1 Like

Someone needs to take away his phone

2 Likes

I thought part of the agreement is that he can’t tweet random shit anymore? The ink is still wet and he’s back in the game?

1 Like

He really wants a showdown with the SEC. He’s digging more:

He’s off his meds now.

1 Like

Buy buy buy!!! :rofl:

Poor you… :rofl:

No!!! Let him speak!!! :rofl:

Not yet. Still dropping.

49%20PM

1 Like

I would be upset too and spit all over the media if I got fined $20 million… :rofl: