Tesla’s Make-Or-Break Moment Is Fast Approaching

Should I buy another one to average down?

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

Good sense of humor-lah!

Vaguely recalled after all the options, list price is $42k-$43k, on the road price is $37k-$38k. Too lazy to search through my files to verify. I rounded up :slight_smile: to $40k. Vaguely recalled the driver assisted package is between $7.5k-$15k, now cost $2.6k!!

That car really does look very ugly. Can’t Hyundai design something better that can remotely resemble a “killer”?

Far more people can afford and buy a $30k car than a $60k car.

FWIW, Tesla is having trouble meeting delivery targets for end of year it seems. They have started rolling out incentives. The below email I received indicates that they have excess manufacturing if the wait time in the US is less then 2 weeks.

Just make a ton of money and switch cars after every 3 years. Why so loyal? You penny-pinchers.

Tesla semi killer:

I lost interest reading this after your comment calling that laughable Hyundai car a “killer”.

Why? You have something against Koreans? :scream:

Kona & Bolt are competitors, not killers. Listen to Elon what he says if there is better car than TSLA !

Tesla is a death trap. :skull_and_crossbones:

Tesla is having a bad week. Looks like the bear market is taking down everything.

Every 10 to 30 mins, I am getting one alert , from Robinhood or fidelity, that some company is down 5% endlessly yesterday and today!

TSLA, AMZN, GOOGL, NFLX, FB, SQ…many companies fall below 52 week price.

Stock routed once for all towards bear and recessionary market.

I am seeing positive with many put options and shorting !

Guessing the events, Deep recession likely between oct 2019 to mar 2020

Looks like I need to bet with more put options!

We’re at the bottom though. Not going to go down much more than this.

Options? Oh boy!
That’s what life insurance companies invest their money in.
But somebody here demonized that thingy? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

By the way, that Tesla on fire, the name of the driver is weird, Amanda is a female name.

Anybody made a killing on Tesla? Or got burned as that car did? :laughing:

Please be careful…options are not for the faint of heart. Keep in mind that the guy on the other side of the trade is most likely doing this for a living and has done a lot more research on the company than you have…it’s kind of like playing poker with folks that do it for a living i.e. the WSOP crowd.

The down cycles are usually much steeper and shorter than the ride up. It’s like stairs up then free falling down. How far out are you going on expiration? I have some Jan and Jun expiration right now.

My options are long expiry Jan 17, 2020