Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

$5B is 10% of the current value and $10B is 20%. That’s just to double capacity. They need 10x that for your $500B valuation.

No need to pull numbers out of thin air. No one can predict this accurately.

1 Like

You need faster car to get away from Police in Fremont: https://fremont.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=1509

The Tesla is the only electric vehicle that met specifications for size, performance, battery range, and safety, all required for a fully deployable patrol vehicle.

2 Likes

Well not sure exactly, but as an example did you know they are are currently building a factory in China, funded fully (or almost) by loans from Chinese government / banks? Sweet deals like that will make it more palatable…

2 Likes

Tesla EBITDA in 2019 could be ~ 8 billion, 15x implies 120 billion valuation.

2 Likes

It deserves 1 trillion :rofl:

1 Like

Die hard TSLA bulls, @wuqijun, @Jil, @Zeapelido

Pray harder for TSLA to appreciate fast before MU catches up, only $8B behind :crazy_face:

Fremont police to add a new patrol vehicle to its roster: A Tesla Model S

3 Likes

Is your investment into MU worth $275k? That’s how much I paid for my 1000 shares of TSLA. If not, then I don’t need to worry about MU catching up, because my quantity can trump quality :smile:

1 Like

All police cars and government vehicles should start using Tesla. No point in government harming the environment with carbon emission.

1 Like

Loans = still has to be repaid and what interest rate?

What kind of police response when it takes 30min to charge?

1 Like

It makes them wait longer so that they don’t shoot black people by mistake.

2 Likes

I don’t know, but I gather it will be dwarfed by the ROI of the Gigafactory being created with it.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, China is having workers work through Chinese New Year on the Gigafactory. That’s not normal.

China ain’t messing around with Tesla.

3 Likes

Not a mistake. They enjoy it. :smile:

1 Like

Is this a BLM thread or about TSLA? Market is roaring… enjoy the ride :grinning:

Your Aapl is definitely roaring. Hope it can climb back up to 220 soon…

Is this for yourself or us :grinning: It will make a new ATH for sure, just don’t know when.

It’s for some of me but all of you… :rofl: