Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

Tesla autodriving is a scam.

Short the stock.

1 Like

Go 5x margin long on it. :smiling_imp:

Mr Market sold TSLA and long China stocks.

43%20PM

How come you always post the updates of my stocks for me? :rofl:

Too volatile for 5x. But I have skin in the game, do you?

1 Like

Wow -0.11%. This totally changes my fundamentals-based valuation.

1 Like

Nope. Zero skin in the game. Better watch dumpster fire from afar. :smile:

You should sell! Because the difference is 0.11 + 2.69 = 2.8% in a day where the other 9 F10 is GREEN.

2 Likes
1 Like

Opportunity knocks. Time to buy.

1 Like

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kandis-stock-rockets-after-its-electric-vehicles-are-approved-for-import-into-the-us-2019-02-20?mod=mw_latestnews

1 Like

Hard to fly in USA without matching Bolt or Model 3 range 325 miles/charge.

The EX3 SUV is sold in China by Kandi as an electric version of Geely’s EX3 SUV where it is available for less than $20,000 after incentives.

In the US, it is advertised with a range of 188 miles (303 km) and it is expected to have a higher price.

The K22 is a smart-like electric subcompact, which is being advertised with a range of 83 miles (134 km).

Source:China's Kandi plans to enter US market, unveils two new electric cars in Texas - Electrek

Small electric cars won’t do well in the US. Economy is not worth having a car that will be lethal in a crash. The K22 is little more than a golf cart

1 Like

I just bought some TSLA to match the profit I have got this year using TSLA buy/Sell. This means even if TSLA goes down to $1, I have gain of $1.

I knew it is too early to get in, but it is small buy only.

If I buy electric, I would buy the TeslaX the safest car on the road. Economy means little when you are dead.

All road-legal cars in the US are safe. The differences are statistically insignificant. The relative probability of dying in one versus another isn’t relevant; the probability of dying in any crash is. Like picking locations based on the relative probabilities of being struck by lightening in one versus another. This all assumes the driver isn’t a drunk or a maniac. I don’t even look at safety ratings when I consider a vehicle purchase.
As for Jil’s link on the range - that hardly matters either. The limiting factor in EV penetration is charging time and charger numbers/locations. Lots of motorcycles have ranges of less than 200 miles. No one cares. Most cars have ranges of about 400 miles. There are still gas stations everywhere. An EV range of 150-200 miles is fine for urban and suburban areas. Outside of that there’s no demand for EV’s of any make.

I have the impression that only folks in Bay Area drive Tesla.

Not many in Tahoe. Definitely won’t see any Smartcars or micro EVs like the K22.
Most Americans drive pickups. My Highlander is rated a 5 safety rating. Same as my Prius. I bet the K22 has the lowest rating.