Tesla’s trillion dollar valuation is fast approaching

You won’t :rofl:

1 Like

Tesla shares fall on report SEC asks judge to hold Elon Musk in contempt for violating deal

Oh Elon…

2 Likes

成也萧何,败也萧何

Is this “Winning or losing does not matter”?

Doesn’t matter for Elon. Matters a great deal for his cult members. :smile:

1 Like

Success or failure is due to the same person.

1 Like

I am out of Cult temporarily, expecting a fall, TSLA never disappoints ! This is GTC at 299 sold today morning ! TSLA exactly behaves the technical curve, expected a fall after hitting 300, it happened after hours :rofl:

Buy and Sale TSLA by me :rofl:

Tesla futures isn’t looking bright

298.77 USD +4.06 (1.38%)

Closed: Feb 25, 7:59 PM EST · Disclaimer

After hours 288.00 −10.77 (3.60%)

Wouldn’t that be a buying opportunity for some of you here?

1 Like

Since the shares float is low, everyone is holder like you, it fluctuates widely.
Correct, I am waiting for such opportunity.

1 Like

Nio, the Tesla killer. :smile:

1 Like

60 Minutes turned its attention to the Chinese electric vehicle market in a detailed segment.

• The news show highlighted the massive support from the Chinese government for the electric vehicle industry, including the significant rebates and license waivers that help to prop up demand.

• A lot of attention was paid to Nio (NYSE:NIO), even though the EV upstart only delivered about 10K vehicles last year. Nio’s heavy focus on tech features and manufacturing innovation was profiled very favorably.

• The point was made that Nio, just like the other dozens of Chinese EV manufacturers competing for market share, needs to convince consumers that it makes high quality cars.

• Chinese automakers are also prepping to sell outside of their home turf. Nio is just one of about nine China-based automakers with operations on the West Coast of the U.S.

• Investors have been bidding up select Chinese auto names. In the last month, Nio is up 23% and Kandi Technologies is 73% higher.

LOL: Correct, you buy NIO :rofl:

I buy TSLA, placed a buy order to get $284/share :joy:

1 Like

It never did fall to that level unfortunately…

1 Like

What price?

• The Nio (NIO +13.3%) rally off its 60 Minutes appearance just keeps rolling along.

• Shares of the Chinese electric vehicle upstart are now up 30% over the last three trading sessions.

I was waiting for Screamer-in-Chief to call TSLA a death trap based on the news above…

Well I did point out DBX to you and it has been rallying up since. :smile:

It was already on my radar before you called it junk :wink: Btw just notice DBX can be short for Dragon Beaux :scream_cat:

I said I preferred BOX over DBX. I don’t recall ever calling DBX junk… :thinking: I am actually a paying customer of DBX.