The Death Of Retail

1 Like

Thatā€™s not going to help them avoid bankruptcy. Maybe Sears will fail first, and they can steal most of their customers. At this point, thatā€™s not many customers. I used to think they were locked in a Best Buy vs. Circuit City type battle. Whoever survived would get the otherā€™s customers and end up making it.

Shoot, why couldnā€™t both just perish???

Signed,

Your boss, Jeff

1 Like

i love the sears kenmore/craftsman stuff. i hope they stay in business just for that.

Black and decker bought craftsman. They are trying to sell the Kenmore brand.

1 Like

i only care about those 2. kenmore elite i have great experience with it
craftsman tools are super great deal and warranty.

I still have my 45 year old Craftsman car sander

1 Like

good stuff. thatā€™s before i was bornā€¦

If I remember correctly at least for the screwdrivers, did Sears allow you to replace one if broken or worn (I assume not, but you never know)ā€¦

screwdrivers are lifetime warranty.
maybe go buy broken craftsman tool for pennies , get a massive warranty replacement , then resell on ebay to make money haha

Right, but what about what Mr. South Lake Tahoe was talking about, a sander?

i think thatā€™s only 3 yr warranty from the link.

You can buy over that kenmore business.

ainā€™t no money like you guys. iā€™m a poor chinese man

Put in $1, and get suckers aka angel money. Hype it. Say would introduce IoT products and add AI to those tools. The process would use blockchain :slight_smile:

1 Like

with a clean s2k!!!

1 Like

the S2K is an awesome car. Anyone want mine? I am going to put it on the market. 2001, good condition. Spent a ton 3 years back getting it reupholstered, swapping to a glass rear window and what not. Not too many miles

Pictures, please!!!