The Fiscal Responsible Party is....Not the GOP!

I adore my hypocrite friends in the republican party. I really do! It reminds me of the hoards of those little animals jumping from the cliff. :joy::joy:

I remember when they would cry like babies about the constitution, law and order, fiscal responsibility, and…oh my God! Raising the debt ceiling? No way! That’s for commies!

Well, what can I say to my commie friends from the GOP? Congratulations! You became the Communist party! Putin is so happy with you at the helm. :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

The U.S. government is projected to spend close to $1 trillion more than it brings in through revenue this year, and it borrows money to cover the difference by issuing debt.

Top White House officials are imploring key Republicans to move quickly and raise the debt ceiling, four people briefed on the discussions said, concerned that a prolonged impasse could raise the chances of a misstep that damages the economy later this year.

“” At the time, President Trumpovich cheered on GOP opposition to raising the debt ceiling, but he has largely backed down from that approach since his inauguration. <------How’s that projection going?:shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-administration-pushes-for-quick-action-to-raise-debt-limit/ar-BBWia9l?ocid=sf