The state of housing demand is suddenly strong again

I got asked the exact followup question by someone on airport security line . i politely answered “India” and then followed up by asking the same question to that family myself. They were from some east coast state and I asked the same way exactly “but where are you originally from”.

Sometimes people are not racist but generally not aware but we should bring that awareness.

1 Like

That’s actually not a racist question. All non-white people need to get over the fact that America is a country built by white people and you are just recent intruders… :smile:

Yeah, no need to overreact, but need to react politely. It’s not good to ignore.

Even in Bay Area, many people assume the Chinese immigrant buyers are foreign buyers from China who took a suitcase of cash here. I think that the immigrant buyers should be counted as domestic buyers and local buyers, not international buyers.

The number of real international cash buyers is actually really small, especially in percentage

1 Like

Is called passive racism. At the right time, it will become active racism that you are so familiar about.

2 Likes

You can ask your son and his friends to write 180 articles on this passive racism and publish at the school newspaper of every elite university. Raise the awareness and start with colleges

Passive Racism and Skin Color

Um… there’s always Canada up north to escape to…

Is already mentioned by color High School teachers and college professors. That is how I become aware. Ask your children who are in high school or college. There is even courses about this topic :jack_o_lantern:

If you have slanted eyes and a flat nose, it doesn’t matter how white your skin color is…

Just mix and match freely. Race would be an extinct concept