The struggle is real

Can you change your emoji to happier ones?

:grinning::grin::joy::rofl::smiley::smile::laughing:

I honestly dont care about this.

@manch, where is the translator you added a while ago?

That translator is good as dead. Totally worthless. Definitely not able to translate something like that.

You think now is RE top. Right?
How about stock?
Are you going to sell big chunk of your stocks and hold cash?

1. don’t ask a novice for advise
  2. he doesn’t have a big chunk of stocks to sell.
1 Like

Please, do not discourage replies on my questions.
I really want to hear from as many people as possible especially from people with different perspectives.
I can filter in and out with my own judgement.

2 Likes

How’s that discouraging? It can only encourage him to respond :rofl:

The reason I like this forum is this is the place where I can get lots of investment advice/information especially from valuable experiences. You are certainly one of them who shared lots of information and gave valuable feedback, I do appreciate it.

However, recently, I notice that people are more interested in “proving others opinion wrong” than sharing their views on market and plans etc. Thus, I thought that by asking straightforward question, I can trigger the discussion with more info than just arguing. Please, help me instead of stopping me on this effort.

3 Likes

People have been screaming market top since 2012. There was a lot of talk about market top in 2016. All people have done is miss a lot of appreciation. Even if it dips, history says it’ll be a 5-10% dip. That’s less than 2 years of the long-term appreciation rate, so waiting more than 2 years for a crash is a foolish game.

That’s not even counting the psychology of being able to buy when it dips. Most people will either scare themselves out of buying or wait for it to dip even more. They won’t buy.

2 Likes

As translated in previous post.

You’re on the wrong forum for that… :pensive:

以不变应万变

Yeah the translator is pretty awful. :cry:

Geez. Please don’t scare my guests away. :rage:

Um… I know the truth can be hurtful… :smile:

While we are waiting for @tomato to chime in, I can share my perspective.

I don’t think we are at either the stock top or the RE top.

Like @hanera said, to sell one asset and buy another, you have to be right twice in a row. Most often we overestimate our ability to predict.

4 Likes

how do you know :slight_smile: you are assuming.

Wait… isn’t that what I said also and what you failed to do? I mean, you sold all your China stocks…

I like to assume… :rofl: