These six Millennials make millions. So why do they share a house?

If millions of dollars passed through your hands each year, do you think you’d have roommates?

Six successful entrepreneurs in San Diego are doing just that, sharing a house in Mission Hills — but not to save money.

All in their 20s and 30s, these Millennials live under a strict code of conduct worthy of a reality TV show. The ultimate goal? Be the ultimate entrepreneur.

The roommates call their digs the “Epic Entrepreneur House” — a six-bedroom home where they trade business strategy like currency. Started as a frat-like community of startup founders, the home has evolved into a strait-laced pad with rules, schedules and board meetings.

1 Like

Sounds like a really good idea, much better than renting alone or a co-living space. However, something below doesn’t sit well with me. Too much detail shared?

“When I have issues with my company, I go to the house first,” Shukla said. “Then I go to my Mastermind group, then my therapist, then my executive coach, then my advisory board and investors. By the time I get to the board, I have a really good answer.”

Everyone woke has a therapist. It’s a badge of honor. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Do they share sex life?