‘Things are not well in the USA’

Outgoing Rep. Carlos Curbelo (R-Fla.) on Saturday lamented the “instability & chaos” in Washington heading into the latest government shutdown, noting that the last few days have been more turbulent than any he can remember.<-----------:zipper_mouth_face:

"Still with the benefit (or curse) of an inside perspective, I must say that the instability & chaos in our government the past few days has been particularly pronounced - worse than at any point during my service in Congress, & really, my lifetime," Curbelo tweeted. <------- :scream:

“Things are not well in the USA,” he added.

Maybe your native country will take you back.

5 Likes

He would have to change to @sellinghouse though…

If I were to apply the racist slogan of "go back home", OK, I agree, take that cry baby republican guy back to his native country. And with him all the racist Twhitler supporters. They will be so happy to go back to their native countries. Right? :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I wonder how beautiful they would look back there with their folkloric clothing, and being called traitors and so on:
India
China
Vietnam
Indonesia
Europe
Africa
Asia
America
The moon
You name their countries of origin.

Oh, since they are so patriotic, perhaps they can sell some properties so they leave some needed money for that wall because Mexico ain’t paying for it and the president swore to shut down the government because he failed to make Mexico pay for it. The great negotiator is a foxup. Oh well, the greatest conman ever, he conned more than 50 million ignorant people and they chanted with him MEXICO! . :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

There’s a scammer with a GoFundMe page somewhere. Go ahead! Drop half a million bucks. Our country needs it…:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Tired of lying?

Walters did not respond to an inquiry about why no Democrats were invited to the lunch meeting.

We all know what’s going in that white house. Let me introduce you the 5 years old drama queen Trumpovich!.

WASHINGTON — When Presibent Trump grows frustrated with advisers during meetings, which is not an uncommon occurrence, he sits back in his chair, crosses his arms and scowls. Often he erupts. “Freaking idiots!” he calls his aides. Except he uses a more pungent word than “freaking.

Is that word “fuck…g idiots”?

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

For two years, Mr. Trump has waged war against his own government, convinced that people around him are fools. Angry that they resist his wishes, uninterested in the details of their briefings, he becomes especially agitated when they tell him he does not have the power to do what he wants, which makes him suspicious that they are secretly undermining him.

Calls people fuck…g idiots!
Losers
Can’t accept criticism
Gets mad when told he is breaking the laws.
Insults most Americans, but kissed Putin’s behind.

Me thinks we need to replace this tyrant, vulgar, wife cheater president.

Even though I received a racist comment of “go home” by the racist in the forum Marcus, I keep celebrating we have a democratic, “all diversity” country.

What I wonder is why Jil, and the other anti-Latino lady, whom could easily be told to “go home” because of their “not being white thus not American” appearance are quiet about their henchman saying something it could apply to them too?

Oh well, the things racist people do and accept when they can’t understand their cult leader in the white house is the worst president ever to sit in the white house.

Analysis: One by one, Trump’s ‘Axis of adults’ leaving

WASHINGTON — Last year, during one particularly frenetic stretch in Donald Trump’s presidency, a top Republican senator said there were three men guarding the country from chaos: Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, White House chief of staff John Kelly and then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

Within weeks, not one will be left in the administration.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/analysis-one-by-one-trumps-axis-of-adults-leaving/ar-BBRn3Cm?ocid=spartanntp

It’s not racist you troll. How often have to told people that complain about California to leave California? Don’t be a little snowflake and make something about race when it has nothing to do about race. It’s simply taking what you tell others and throwing it back in your face. Unless it’s racist when you tell others to leave California.

2 Likes

I knew the racists would take down my posting.

This is my hero. Ted Lieu! He hits the racists in their bellies. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

The words of a real son of immigrants, not like the cowards supporting racism and discrimination. My respect for this valiant son of immigrants.

Dear racist DT.
Like my grandfather, my parents infested America. As their son with yellow skin, I now get to vote against your harmful policies.
And after you leave due to either losing reelection or impeachment, I will still be here reversing your shit.

Cheers.

Do it now before the crash!

Crash?

LOL. It has been a cascade, but you haven’t noticed it. :wink::laughing:

Happy New Year!

The chaos all around us is what happens when the nation elects an incompetent, narcissistic, impulsive and amoral man as president. This Christmas, heaven help us all.

Much of the government is shut down over symbolic funding for an insignificant portion of a useless border wall that President Trump said Mexico would pay for. The financial markets are having a nervous breakdown that Trump and his aides are making worse. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, widely seen as having kept Trump from plunging national security off some vertiginous cliff, resigned in protest over the president’s latest whim and is being shoved out the door two months early. The world’s leading military and economic power is being yanked to and fro as if by a bratty adolescent with anger management issues.

It has become a cliche to quote William Butler Yeats’s poem “The Second Coming,” written almost 100 years ago in the aftermath of World War I. But no one has said it better: “Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; / Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world . . . And what rough beast, its hour come round at last, / Slouches toward Bethlehem to be born?”

We should acknowledge such apocalyptic thoughts so that we may conquer them. For many millennia, this has been the season of hope and renewal — the time of year when, in the Northern Hemisphere, the daylight hours begin to grow longer and the promise of spring, still months away, is assured. While Christians celebrate the birth of their savior, others mark the turning of a page and the coming of a brighter tomorrow.

So we must be realistic but never hopeless. Much has gone wrong. But it is in our power to put things right.

“”“It is difficult, at the moment, to fully assess the damage Trump is wreaking. We have never had a president like him, so history is a poor guide. For his racism, we can perhaps look back to Woodrow Wilson; his general unfitness to hold the nation’s highest office recalls the hapless Andrew Johnson. Maybe Andrew Jackson was as impetuous, maybe Richard M. Nixon as venal.”"""

The past week has seen Trump manifest all those characteristics and more.

After a phone call with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Trump suddenly announced the withdrawal of the roughly 2,000 U.S. troops who are fighting in Syria. The Islamic State is basically defeated, Trump claimed — another of his myriad lies.

But I would ask any American to do again is, STAND IN THE FRONT OF THAT MIRROR and say what are we about?

If we want to be governed by someone we wouldn’t do a business deal with because their background is so shady. If we are willing to do that, then that’s in conflict with who I think we are. And so I think it’s necessary to take a stand. –

Retired General Stanley McChrystal.

Geez, Malaysia is looking better and better each day…

Did you see the latest reports?

Thanks to this disastrous administration and their famous “tax cuts” the banks are getting hit big time.

Morgan Stanley got hit.

Thanks to the tariff wars!

MAGA!

“The rise in farm bankruptcies represents a reckoning for rural America, which has suffered a multiyear slump in prices for corn, soybeans and other farm commodities touched off by a world-wide glut, made worse by growing competition from agriculture powerhouses such as Russia and Brazil.”

The Farm Bill is also responsible for pushing the prices too low to be sustainable. If the farmers could reframe their farms as organic or grow cattle, they could still make it, but unfortunately conventional farming devastates the land and both require a couple of years to convert.

1 Like

Trade disputes under the Trump administration with major buyers of U.S. farm goods, such as China and Mexico, have further roiled agricultural markets and pressured farmers’ incomes. Prices for soybeans and hogs plummeted after those countries retaliated against U.S. steel and aluminum tariffs by imposing duties on U.S. products like oilseeds and pork, slashing shipments to big buyers