This is a dumb article

Exactly!!!

If I didn’t know better I would think @Elt1 wrote it…

1 Like

it can still be a dumb opinion

The last paragraph says.

"In recent years, a buzz about another tech bubble has gained traction. It’s a reminder that the tech invasion likely won’t last forever.

We could have an earthquake. While the Millennium Tower is currently deemed seismically safe, it may not be that way forever. The Salesforce Tower might be the herald of the next economic crash."

If this happens, whoever has got primary home, with adequate cash reserve and good tech skillset , will survive the Storm. If it happens, buy one or few more real estate, you are destined to retire here.

2 Likes

For sure, the Fab 7x7 has a history of change since Day 1, so this shouldn’t be surprising to her. Heck, I wish I could just wake up and go to kindergarten and play all day and have my graham cracker and milk before a short nap too but then life comes a calling…

1 Like

Perma liberal, perma dumbster, perma bear.

This author should live in the cave and never enjoy the modern life.

So much hate from a dumb liberal against smart liberals.

It appears that dumber liberals are always to the left of the smart liberals. Is the reverse also true? Dumber conservatives are always to the right of the smart conservatives?

Smart people are always the moderates. It’s hard to imagine a world full of dumb liberals and dumb conservatives. It would be a world without technology. A left tribe and a right tribe living in two caves and fight fist to hand, using stones and sticks, but no guns.

1 Like

He is referring the place with faeces and needles. No thanks.

2 Likes

This guys rantings are not my opinion. Earthquakes don’t bother me at all. In fact the fear of quakes made me rich. Me likey quakes…lol
Not too found of high-rises though. Tallest building I designed was 7 stories. Higher isn’t necessary. Look at Europe. Very few high rises.

Author is Laura, not a guy. Here’s her another article on business insider

"Poets and revolutionaries have been pushed to the margins while tech companies turn the Bay Area from a magnet for all types of creative thinkers into a mecca for just one thing: tech. "

Those people drive me nuts. None of them are 1/10th as brilliant as they think. Their over-inflated egos are their own worst enemy. Creative thinker might as well be defined as completely divorced from reality. If they were so smart, then they’d create something of useful value to others.

1 Like

Poets and revolutionaries are total horse shit. SF was created by the gold rush. Good old capitalist greed. Hippy freaks don’t own the SF soul. Tech capitalism is in the great SF tradition.

3 Likes

Rappers are the modern day poets. Go to Oakland for the most cutting edge poetry. Maybe take a gun with you. :smile:

1 Like

Elt1 writes better.

1 Like