Trump concerned about rising interest rate

I didn’t see any sudden change in economic policy when Yellen and Bernanke left the post.

It’s better to have the fed to react rather than preempt. Human is not smart enough to guess things right.

Yeah, questions are really helpful to people, better than some statements :joy:

Question again - So according to you it doesn’t matter who is at the helm?(Since both of them were doing well).

I’m trying to understand your point so bear with me…

Difference is small. We have 7 governors and the chairman was selected from within, no outsider.

Any additional Qs?

There are many business decision to make every day. Many of them are correctable and reversible, no need to sweat over it. The only irreversible decision is Supreme Court. Fed governor and chairman makes little difference in normal times, I think many people can do a good job at Fed

Maybe you can predict the future and how they will behave. I can’t.

I’m stumped by your logic so I’ll stop :slight_smile:

I’m glad that all your questions were addressed :smiley:

Elect Gavin Newsom for Governor of CA :smile:

Only if he is publicly and passionately against Prop 10. Watching

I believe there are 3 million people who can be qualified for the Fed job. I member that some African American and Hispanic American groups were protesting against Yellen when she started raising interest rate.

Please don’t turn into another :robot:

3 Likes

Using your logic, He was Lt governor to outgoing governor Brown so difference is small.

Yes, difference is smaller than Cox. If you want changes, you need to go with Cox

Wrong. Robots don’t have questions, that’s their most vulnerable. Robots know exactly what to do and they don’t think.

We have one additional thinker here :rofl:

You ain’t called 3PO for nothing.

Do you mean C-3PO?

https://finance.yahoo.com/m/c155ff37-4fed-381d-aa09-adbe732ce275/10-year-u.s.-government-bond.html?.tsrc=applewf

Is Dimon crazy? If 10 year yield goes to 5%, housing will be bad and we may as well sell and buy bonds later. Mortgage rate goes to 8% if 10 year yield goes to 5%. I’ve ARMs and will need to convert to fixed rate ASAP if this guy has any clue.

If 10 year bond yield goes to 5%, can we get a 4% inflation? If inflation is only 3%, I think 5% 10 year bond rate would never come.