Walkaway movement

An Ivy League educated ideology is not an Ivy League educated science.

A Harvard ideology is not superior to mainstreet ideology.

You are not automatically stupid if you don’t subscribe to that Harvard ideology.

Was communism one historic example of elitist ideology?

People are walking away, their race identity irrelevant. I’m wondering when Elizabeth Warren and Donald Trump will comment on this grassroots wildfire.

But where are they walking away to?

2 Likes

That’s a good question. They are walking away from the left, but not clear where they would go to the right. If there is no 3rd party, it’s obvious which party they would vote for. But I think they are too shy to say it loud yet.

Lol!!

These walkaway people are just Trump’s mini replicas. Both Trump and these walkaway people used to be liberals, but were just blind liberal followers. After a deep thought and awakening moments, they decided to move to the right.

Similarly these walkaway people will be attacked vigorously by Uber liberals due to the frustration of feeling betrayed.

There are still 4 months before the midterm, this #walkaway movement could have a huge impact on election.

2 Likes

The reason they are Trump mini replicas is because it’s the same people. Pushed by Russian bots

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/russian-trolls-walkaway-movement/

It is all about the economy. The stock market will predict the winners.

I’m going to be honest–maybe right now Russia is taking advantage of this–but I saw a lot of people saying the same thing last election. People I knew were real…

I would like to see how legit is those information proving those are russina bots? Are those site falsely identify real people as bots???
in the facebook page, that dude is asking ppl to post live video to proof they’re not bots.

https://thedailycoin.org/2018/07/08/the-mass-awakening-in-the-viral-walkaway-movement-is-panicking-democrats/

1 Like

Smart. Until the Russian Bots figure out how to imitate Americans…

Actually those are real russians posting their video pretending to be american with american accent.

1 Like

I prefer Russians to home grown progressive communists

1 Like

some of the russians girl in those videos speak good english and hot too. I would like to have some russian connection

For real, If i’m putin, to destroy america, all i have to do is NOTHING, democrat and republican has been destroying america for the last 20+ year, why would i waste my time and energy if they’re going to destroy themselves.

1 Like

Agreed. Frankly, China is probably behind making it look like Russia is doing this.

Princeton polling professor Sam Wang ate bugs after Trump won.

Other than Sam, millions of other pollsters and media people all pretend nothing happened. They just continue to deny, whine, resist. Now denial began again.

The drawback of controlling media is that you can be misled by the bubbles you created for yourself. #walkaway is simply an inevitable burst of the bubble. Different people may take different amount of time.

When Trump have another big win in 2020, let’s see how the media will react.

he’s a real man… proud of him
i ate a cockroach in china before. My friend’s relative special order for us and they think those are like top of the line dish.

1 Like

Some elites in the media don’t believe their predictions but have to pretend and keep their mouth shut. Otherwise, they will be kicked out and no chance to #walkaway.