We Are in Bear Market

He doesn’t have an heir, that’s why.

Didn’t read about this. This type of reversal has to have a follow on day and then a re-test of the low may be a couple of weeks later. So plenty of opportunity to enter for the conservative type.

1 Like

yeah, I always wondered what Zucker’s kid will say when he finds out later in life

That’s life. Can do anything but don’t get caught.

Zuck’s kids, and both of them girls.

Yes the most violent rallies happen in bear markets. Bears are just more volatile in both directions. In contrast bulls are just boring daily grinds up.

I think the secular bull market will resume its upward path in 6 months. Like I said gazillion times the economy’s fundamentals are strong, except for the stupid trade wars and Trump being Trump. While the 2nd factor may get worse as Mueller and the House tighten their rope on Trump, the trade war will hopefully get resolved in 6 months.

But the corollary is this: if trade tension is still there or god forbid gets worse, then all bets are off. We may get a recession and bear market will sink even lower.

History is undefeated on this one. Raising rates has led to a recession 100% of the time. It’s not surprising given economic growth comes from increase of debt. If you make debt more expensive, you eventually decrease borrowing. Decrease it enough and you get GDP contraction and a recession.

he needs a few hundred ,million just for the weddings!

1 Like

No he doesn’t. Zuck’s wife is Chinese. In Chinese customs the grooms pay for everything. Ask @hanera.

1 Like

Boyfriend/ Groom/ Husband pays for everything :sob:

2 Likes

so the groom is screwed from day one? At least in the west we wait until day 2 :joy:

Bottoms come in all different sizes and shapes. There’s no rule why today’s rally is or is not a bottom. Ultimately “bottom calling” is a futile exercise. If you didn’t call the top a few months back, chances are you won’t be able to call the upcoming bottom either.

https://theirrelevantinvestor.com/2018/12/27/a-history-of-bear-market-bottoms/

How so? The groom’s father pays for everything.

My parent has no $. Now that you dig into my sore,

Being a filial piety son, I gave my parents allowance monthly.
Being a good husband, I paid for every items.
Being a good dad, I paid for children’s education and their needs.

Now you know why my net worth far is below yours at equivalent age. If not for my 斧底抽薪 and 破釜沉舟, giving up W2 job, I am still penniless.

You should get out of this type of logic fallacy. Did you graduate from UCLA?
Read some books on financial behavior of humans :slight_smile:

Your net worth would still be below me even without those responsibilities.

I wish I graduated from UCLA. Heard they have some strong coeds there.

I am curious. Are you implying you can call the bottom?

I did once. I called the bottom on 3/9/2009.

1 Like

By “called the bottom” you are not saying you called it everyday for weeks, right? :smile:

2 Likes