When wives earn more than their husbands, they both do something pretty terrible

At my current age/income, men outnumber women 2:1. The gap is smaller at my age and income after grad school. It’s even smaller at my age and income after undergrad. So either women always were much closer earlier on and the gap happens later on in careers, or younger women are closing the gap on men.

1 Like

that may have been the case when you worked for him. I am going by current issues as they are reported. His behavior (especially in the Thai issue) makes it fair game to question him.

(the quora is from his ex-wife. she did a massive take down on him that has been widely written about)

1 Like

Just get married, if you ever get hitched to a woman, then tell us your story.

I purchased Tsla back in 2012 precisely because of the way Elon dealt with Justine. I figured if he was able to save his company from his wife’s pursuit, he gets my vote of confidence. My decision was correct.

Hodl til it breaks thru $100? :scream:

You forgot two more zeros: Hodl til $10,000.

Please tell us what your impressions were… otherwise Justine’s word will be taken

Who cares about how you feel?

That’s not a concern, but I am curious what it might have been like to actually work with him. :slight_smile:

You seem to have faith in not only the ideas but the man behind them.

Yes, the man behind is more important than idea as always.

Both are not trustworthy. Elon is a psycho and Justine is pathetic as hell. Someone who agrees to be taken advantage of only to cry about the misfortune later is petty.

2 Likes

Psycho?
My ex. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Justine wasn’t being taken advantage of at all. Even though she couldn’t get what she had wanted, she’s gotten plenty.

Don’t know enough about their story to make judgements… Justine undoubtedly saw the private side of him, parts which may have been ugly, whatever. Most of what I’ve noticed in the comments posted about Elon highlight his brilliance, but also his arrogant, (unrealistically) demanding personality. They were not first hand experiences working for him though.

Every divorced person is disgruntled about his/her former spouse, just like how every guy here says his ex is a crazy. I wouldn’t ask a person who got fired about how he/she feels about the former boss, same thing.

Every high profile CEO is a psycho because it’s not something a normal person can achieve. At the most you are Elon’s shareholder, not his spouse, so it doesn’t matter if his personal life is a train wreck. What’s important is whether he can deliver, which he hasn’t been able to provide much proof yet.

2 Likes

I can see how it might be easier to make foregone conclusions about “every divorced person,” or “every guy here” based on what you might think about Musk. But there is a world of difference between declaring that “every high profile CEO is a psycho” when it may be that they just think differently. In Elon’ s case some of his behaviors may lead people to believe he does not deliver on his promises, personally or professionally. But others will stand behind him and it would have been nice to hear some evidence of why. I’m not going to dwell on that any longer. And while money is all that matters for many here, that doesn’t include everybody, certainly not me- especially when they involve influential people, that’s all.

1 Like

Err…okay, should I thank you on behalf of the Musk family? Whatever makes you happy I guess :roll_eyes:

I don’t see how you would offer thanks on behalf of them, and nobody was expecting anything of you either.

I think it’s obvious to everyone maybe except Elon himself that he’s a deeply troubled person. I hope he’s seeing a psychiatrist. Something is not right here.

1 Like

Found a dude who likes the word entropy so much he puts it in his bio.

https://clipperhouse.com/about/