Where Investors are Buying Houses in 2017

Because its downdown is “revitalized”… You actually would have to spend some decent money to buy in downtown Detroit as opposed to peanuts in some other areas…

1 Like

Um… I’m sure race has nothing to do with it… :wink:

Where are our liberal friends? Political correctness has fallen asleep?

That would be me. I already said “race has nothing to do with it”. :wink:

Oh, true liberals will have stronger words. You are probably a libertarian, not a true liberal.

Maybe our true liberals are busy making money with bitcoins or inventing other coins now

No… those are not true liberals… those are “liberal bigots”… :rofl:

There are a few from SF. It’s just that they pretty much disappeared from the limelight…

What happened to the daughter of ABC restaurant?

Probably counting money behind the scenes…although ABC is not doing so well in recent years.

A schoolmate of mine actually made it to the first round of Miss HK Pageant (and the live show), but she got kicked out in the second round…

The girl that won Ms Chinatown last year(? from Millbrae) is my niece’s good friend. I can’t believe my own sister was so hyped about it. So what!!!

I also have a friend who won some pointless award from Mr. Singtao…it’s funny really :roll_eyes:

Sorry to be brutally honest, I haven’t seen any Ms Chinatown that had me go “wow”… Even the big show Ms. HK has gone downhill in recent years.

This is going way off track… what the hell. :smile:

Tiffany Lam, daughter of ABC restaurant won Ms HK in 2002. She didn’t stay in HK to become an actress. Instead she came back to SF and took over the restaurants. Darn, every time I went to ABC in Sunset I kept an eye out for her. Never seen her. :cry:

I don’t think she ever shows up at the Sunset ABC. My aunt saw her a long time ago at the ABC seafood restaurant in Foster City.

I didn’t even know there is an ABC down in Foster City?! Is that new?

No it’s been around forever. It’s a dim sum place as opposed to hk style cafe. The food was meh last time I went which was many years ago. Maybe it changed for the better who knows…

Yeah, I know ABC has dim sum restaurants. They have one in Milpitas and one in Dublin I think. Did not know about the one in Foster City… maybe I should give it a try. :slight_smile:

Oh I just remember the one in Milpitas closed.

Wow, tough grader!!! I am sure they are not bad. Tiffany is not too shabby…

I can’t handle all the alligators and snakes wondering around Florida. Also, so many are HOA.

I actually found ABC in foster city’s dim sum better than din tai fung in valley fair. But maybe I was just tired from standing in line for so long at din tai fung…

1 Like