Why Are We Protecting Illegal Immigrants In This Country?

1 Like

Any Vietnamese people in the house?

Enjoy it!

It only impacts convicted criminals.

1 Like

Oh…after kidnapping kids at the border, this administration has taken aim to the already harassed, and discriminated people from the Indian community, the Sikhs.

Poor people, they get confused by ignorant people with the Taliban. I know a few of them, and have a good relationship with the Sikhs. I rather have them as my neighbors than anybody else.

It’s a shame to know their own people discriminate against them besides the Latinos.

Over 50 illegal Indian immigrants, mostly Sikhs, seeking asylum in the US are being treated like criminals with their turbans taken away in a federal prison in Oregon after getting caught up in the Trump administration’s controversial “zero-tolerance” policy, according to volunteers from legal advocacy groups.

President Donald Trump’s tough immigration policy has separated nearly 2,000 children from their parents and guardians and placed into holding facilities between April 19 and May 31 of this year.

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/diaspora/-sikh-immigrants-treated-like-criminals-in-us-jails-turbans-taken-away/621418.html

Criminals from India, who would have thought of it…

No, they aren’t but that’s what you say about Mexicans, right?:lying_face:

1 Like

And California gets to count them all - and their illegal parents - when the number of Congressional seats and electoral votes the state gets is decided. This of course should be illegal.

1 Like
2 Likes

I find it curious that people say Trump is racist for challenging this while those same people say we should be more like Europe.

“In most developed countries and in all of Europe, it is jus sanguinis (right of the blood) that determines a child’s citizenship. That is, defined by parental citizenship, not place of birth.”

I guess the rest of the developed world and Europe is racist?

“ President Trump threatens an executive order to eliminate jus soli as the sole determinant of citizenship. Such an order would surely make its way to the Supreme Court, where it would be risky for both sides of the case. Trump could win; Trump could lose.

The court might not elect to hear the case for two reasons: one, birthright citizenship has been operative since the U.S. vs. Wong Kim Ark decision in 1898. Two, the court might choose to avoid vehement nationwide protest by jus soli supporters.”

Gernmany has abandoned open border policy and Merkel has closed border essentially.

1 Like

Germany has 6 million Turks that are not citizens and have no path to citizenship

“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.” and just live on our streets…

Signed,

Fab 7x7 Bored of Stupidvisors

1 Like

I we will club them to death
Lou Reed

3 Likes

Those guys are racists :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

But the poo smell… does it allow the residents to breathe free? :slight_smile:

2 Likes