Working Class Millionaires

$5m is plenty except in big coastal cities, then $10m seems middle class…lol

Really comes down to your housing needs…There is huge price to pay for snob appeal…Thats why I loved Redwood City…PA without the snobs and outrageous prices…

Maybe a few years back. These days everyone has nice cars because they can’t afford the houses so they may as well enjoy a sporty car or Tesla.

1 Like

Cars are not a foolproof identifier of wealth. Remember, a lot of people lease cars too so just because someone is driving a nice Benz doesn’t mean anything. And some people just don’t like the repair history and cost of the German makes. I will use my Big Bro as the perfect example again, He drives an old Toyota or maybe the wife’s Accord. Ok, average Joe right? Wrong, net worth over $20M easy.

No I see why your brother is the favorite son and not you… poor fellow… :persevere:

@wuqijun, you really don’t know me, do you? I could care less. I am pretty content with what I do have in this life. I can’t change my “rank” in the family nor do I need to. In fact, I am probably the one child that all of the others get along with. Not everyone gets along with Big Bro. Evidence: I walked one of my sisters down the aisle, not the Big Bro…

Maybe people get intimidated by wealth. That’s why they get along better with you than him…

Are you saying his siblings’ ego feel great with him since he is the poorest of the lot? :sweat:

You are being too harsh… I just meant to say that people can relate to each other better if they are in similar situation.

No, my sibings don’t think much about money. We have a JD married to a surgeon. Big whoop…

Some people go for money; some people go for looks… :slight_smile:

Then I guess you will have to ponder how sfdragonboy managed to grab a gorgeous Malaysian gal??? She obviously could have gotten any man she wanted. Caucasian men love her. UPS guys love her. I get to eat all the expensive candy guys bring her. I guess you wouldn’t understand…

Not hard to ponder at all… You went for the look; she went for the money… :rofl:

1 Like

May be someone is easily honeypot trapped and controlled.

Aah, but she didn’t know I had any money… I suppose my CRX was the clue…:grinning:

Wealth is all about perception…Not reality. …The key is happiness and fullfilment. …Achieved by living simply and below your means…

http://www.theaspirationsinstitute.com/content/2016/02/14/simple-formula-for-living/

She probably already hired someone to do a background check on you and you didn’t know it…

Maybe @sfdragonboy just charms her…even though all we know about him is his love for chicken wings. If I recall correctly I think she already makes a good living in sales, so money isn’t everything.

1 Like

Yes, maybe @sfdragonboy used to be a pretty good looking guy himself :smile:

[quote=“wuqijun, post:38, topic:2845”]
Yes, maybe @sfdragonboy used to be a pretty good looking guy himself :smile:
[/quote]Like first photo or like second one?

Neither… :rofl: