9 million Hispanic, 1.3 million Asian people are living illegally in the US. Millions fear deportation

Rosanne Hoaas, a spokeswoman for the University of Maryland Police Department, said authorities are reviewing cameras in search of images of those responsible.

“We are concerned and are investigating these acts as hate/bias incidents,” she said.

Funny. I thought Jewish people are white. Actually, I also consider Arabs, Syrians, and Russians to be white. Anyhow, the hate crime stats just mean now there’s more work for the police to do, that’s all.

Nothing is good when it goes to the extreme.

When racism goes beyond control, it’s really bad. On the other hand, when political correctness goes beyond control, it’s also bad. Actually extreme PC could invite more racism and hate crime.

Give freedom speech to both sides, or to all sides, who knows there might be 100 sides

Educate us on what is racism within control?

I think racism within control is when the time my mom told me, I don’t want you to marry a black girl.

Also, the time my cousin complained about Indians taking over her neighborhood.

You mean Caucasians?
The problem is that once you are a little bit brown, you are not white enough, then you qualify as foreigner under the racists classifications. I have brought reports where Indians are confused with Muslims, and Indians are considered Caucasians too. I read it somewhere, but the problem is, do (some) Indians look like Caucasians? You get the idea?

Those who allowed political correctness to be an evil thing, don’t know what they are earning. They need to look at themselves in the mirror, and answer to the question, what do they see? A white person or somebody else? By the way, we shouldn’t be questioning our color or race, period. We are all human beings, we are all Americans in this country.

Silence from the candidate that won the elections, and his bad mouth gave motion to most of what we are witnessing today. Cemeteries being vandalized, churches, mosques being burned are a thing that’s going to be normalized, then we are going to be victims of it. And nobody will lift a finger to pity you.

Um, I think Caucasians are the same as white. As far as color goes I think Italians are more brown than Norwegians, but I’m not going to argue about Italians not being white.

I also think trump has been given too much credit for any kind of perceived turmoil. We are a democratic society so no one person can have a drastic effect on the whole country. America as of now is already very open and multicultural.

But if that person is the president of the United States his word and action carries much more weight than you or me. What Trump does is normalizing white supremism. He put Bannon in the core of executive power. It’s hard to argue with that.

We now have openly racist congressman:

1 Like

Remember, the thought is that “we are taking their country”, be this statement directed to Hispanics or not. The problem is, as we see nowadays, they are using racial profiling, and once they get rid of Hispanics, they will find out another race or nationality is “taking their country”.

I talked to a lady last Saturday at a birthday party. She went to Mexico, and on her way back at the airport she was handed a document to sign where she renounced to her citizenship. Others, with green card, coming from Mexico are asked to renounce to their residency. Other people resembling “Muslims”, be them Indians, or any looking like one of them are asked to hand their phones to be scanned or search for “something”. It is not your usual “he comes from Syria, he may be a terrorist”, no! Everybody looking like a Muslim is targeted!
I edited to say that even the son of Mohamed Ali was detained!

Once they run out of Mexicans, guess who follows? The next majority of the minority taking over “their country”. Asians!

1 Like

Yes, and Obama said BLM does good work which only encourages them to riot more. Is there any wonder why there’s backlash after all the riots the last few years? If they can march and chant they want dead cops while claiming free speech, then I don’t see the issue with other free speech.

An Italian band, presumably a white band, was deported due to lack of work visa. The same law was there all the time, but it is now enforced.

1 Like

I’m not sure about the fact that trump became president has affected my life in a negative way, even though I’m not white. I will let you guys know if it ever does.

On a brighter note, the stock market is off the charts since he became president! I’m not saying if that actually has anything to do the trump or his policies but its definitely something worth celebrating :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should work for Breitfart. Stay on topic, nothing about Obama here. This is a new administration approving this. Ask Bannon.

You can’t look at an action in a vacuum and ignore the actions that preceded it. Well, you can but it’d be ignorant and foolish.

Why America is great.

Like this one Marcus? Remember? Did you support illegal actions, not words, actions!

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/news/native-news/jury-convicts-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-occupiers-second-trial/

Thanks for playing!

@buyinghouse Wow, that’s pretty irrelevant.

All Arabs, Jews, Russians, and Persians are white. Some hispanic, Indians, Pakistani, Malays and Filipinos are whites.

1 Like

Why irrelevant?
Since my style is to write a lot, let me make it clear and precise with a simple question:

How different these armed and defiant people invading, and causing destruction in that refuge are from BLM?
Can you answer that?