9 million Hispanic, 1.3 million Asian people are living illegally in the US. Millions fear deportation

“Foreign-born residents of the United States commit crime less often than native-born citizens,” The Sentencing Project summarized. “Policies that further restrict immigration are therefore not effective crime-control strategies. These facts — supported by over 100 years of research – have been misrepresented both historically and in recent political debates.”

It also made these four conclusions from its research, the last of which corroborates the Cato Institute’s findings:

1. “Immigrants commit crimes at lower rates than native-born citizens.”

2. “Higher levels of immigration in recent decades may have contributed to the historic drop in crime rates.”

3. “Police chiefs believe that intensifying immigration law enforcement undermines public safety.”

4. “Immigrants are under-represented in U.S. prisons.”

“Illegal immigrants are 44 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives,” Cato wrote.

"Legal immigrants are 69 percent less likely to be incarcerated than natives. Legal and illegal immigrants are underrepresented in the incarcerated population while natives are overrepresented.

“If native-born Americans were incarcerated at the same rate as illegal immigrants, about 893,000 fewer natives would be incarcerated. If natives were incarcerated at the same rate as legal immigrants, about 1.4 million fewer natives would be incarcerated.”

Democrats opposing President Donald Trump’s budget and immigration orders are sure to use this information in their arguments.

They were charged with crimes, so I’m not sure what your point is. Maybe you’d have one if they weren’t charged with anything. Also, how many people was it? How many people have participated in BLM protests? You’re not even close in comparing the number of people involved or scope of damage.

I am not the one blaming BLM with anything. You prove it.
My point is that I never saw you complaining of this other incident but…BLM…Benghazi, emails…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

An Indiana woman who voted for President Donald Trump was stunned to discover that her husband, an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, is set to be deported as soon as today.

Despite her spouse’s immigration status, Helen Beristain said she agreed with Trump’s hardline policies.

“We don’t want to have cartels here, you don’t want to have drugs in your high schools, you don’t want killers next to you,” Helen told Indiana Public Media earlier this month. “You want to feel safe when you leave your house. I truly believe that. And, this is why I voted for Mr. Trump.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-voter-husband-deported_us_58d4b262e4b02a2eaab244cd?

Are you going to post about the two illegals that raped a HS girl? Probably not.

1 Like

NBC - the same source that faked the Zimmerman recordings.
I for one will be interested in seeing what happens with mass shootings. They rose 400% under Obama.

They arrested a Jewish teenager for many Jewish center bomb scares across the country. Those Jewish center bomb scares might be counted as many hate crimes. They did not reveal the motivation yet.

And to the ignorant people and their cohorts asking that question, I reply with: What have you done for this country but bitching? Did you or one of your “legal” children made the final sacrifice for a country that is not even your country? For an answer, I have. Can’t tell the details, but I have.

For one illegal criminal, there are hundreds not only giving their lives away in stupid wars, but enriching this country with their humane efforts…

22-year-old Lance Cpl. Jose Gutierrez became the second man to die for a mistake.

He became a citizen posthumously.

Just down the pipeline from Pumping Station No. 2, in the port of Umm Qasr, 22-year-old Lance Cpl. Jose Gutierrez became the second man to die for a mistake. He had begun life as a homeless street orphan in Guatemala, his parents having been killed in the civil war there. He had walked, hitchhiked and hopped freight trains during his 2,000 mile solo journey to America. He had been taken in by a foster family in California, but had not forgotten a sister he had left behind in his native country. He had joined the Marine Corps hoping thereby to become a citizen and bring her to America. He figured he could at the same time get money for college and become an architect.

By all accounts, Gutierrez, too, was a brave and dedicated Marine. Another fine life bled out beside a petroleum facility when he was killed by friendly fire. He became a citizen posthumously.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/17/us/immigration-china-deportations/index.html

Earlier this year, as part of its newly-dubbed “Sky Net” campaign, the Chinese government released a list of its top 100 “most wanted” economic fugitives. Of the 100, 36 are suspected to be living in the United States, including Yang, who appears first on the list. That’s a problem for China, given that only two economic fugitives have been successfully repatriated from the United States to China in the past ten years.

I wonder if one of the 36 suspected Chinese ECONOMIC FUGITIVES and criminals is here in this forum? It would be amazing, I mean, despicable, right? Thieves, rapists, criminals, they are not welcome in my country at all, no matter where they come from!

That’s what I thought. You only care about discussing one side of the issue.

Canada can have them.

1 Like

No problem to me. Pretty soon we’ll see some H1B visa holders going that route. They take any high techie there, and no BS.

When I go to Mexico it is full of Canadian ex-pats…Maybe these refugees should have headed south…Canada has its own natural barriers to refugees…The weather is so awful it is is one of the less populated countries on earth…

2 Likes

Illegals aren’t taking high tech jobs away from Americans. They cost us far more per year than they contribute in taxes. It’s a plus if they leave.

3 Likes

At the same time, Canada has made it easier than ever to visit. In June 2016, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced visa-free travel for Mexicans. Since the policy was first announced, Mexican tourism to Canada has been skyrocketing, increasing 16%, according to ForwardKeys, a travel trend predicting firm.

Stop parroting things my friend, remember? The topic is H1B visas.

Anecdotally it seems to be true. Do you have some statistics or study to support this?

1 Like

You’re the one that posted about illegals crossing into Canada.

I’ve seen studies before. The biggest one is cost of schooling for their kids with free K-12.