Don't Ever Do This Sellers

Hey, if the pricing cutting didn’t work, let’s raise the price… OMG, will someone on here please just BUY this one!!! Come on, @wuqijun, you got a few dollars laying around right???

Why would one buy a home in Outer Mission for $1.5M when it can be had for much lower price in Sunset?

Also, when you flip a home, you have to be smart about it. It’s hard to be the trend setter. Outer Mission doesn’t support 1.5M dollar homes. If it has to be at that price the home better be out of this world down to the studs brand new. But this home isn’t.

Why Excelsior homes are booming and this one not remains to be seen. I believe it was @jk88cal who posted awhile ago that the area was not horrible. Looking at the pics again, not that bad of remodeling right? Probably just like I said, bad price setting is the issue and the long time on market makes people question what is going on. Perception is reality, once again in the Fab 7x7 housing market…

Inside was nice but outside is too ordinary. They need to spice it up with new exterior architecture design if they wanted to fetch 1.7M. But I think it should get 1.5M no problem.

Well, it didn’t go for 1.5488M and one would think at that point someone trying to get a lowball deal might have offered your 1.5M or lower to see interest. And here we are, still discussing it. Come on, this is the Fab 7x7!!! EVERY home must sell within a few weeks tops!!!

Hahaha, not if the price isn’t right then it wouldn’t sell.

You must admit, this never happens (usually)…

OMG, finally Pending!!! There is a God!!!

Ok, what is it, gang? Will this finally sell below asking or maybe higher???

Uh, was the photographer hitting the marijuana before the shoot???

My god, this has been pended for nearly 2 months…

Maybe they meant to do a price change to $1,588,800 but hit the wrong button haha

1 Like

Guess you finally tempted someone to get it. Pending now.

Yeah, but it is taking eons to close…maybe buyer is having buyer’s remorse… (man, I should have listened to the Dragonboy…)

Isn’t that you…

(that’s the buyer saying that…)

FINALLY, the sage of this house is done. Took 6 months to sell. OMG, what a great RE agent!!!

1 Like

We have a new whipping boy!!!

Looks great from the exterior…but check out the remodel. OMG, WTF is going on in the kitchen??? Uh, is that an exposed sewer pipe sticking out of the ceiling in the bathroom above the vanity??? Holy sheet!!! (watch it sell for 1.68M…)

Uhm… Those are your only two complaints? Seems decent to me! Except being in SF.