Dow Down 666 Points

I am still big on energy stocks. Met this guy on the ski lift today . This process could revolutionize the energy business. Molten salt to transfer geothermal heat.
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/david-alan-mcbay

1 Like

What did the guy say?

#hodl obviously.

1 Like

What is the right level?

God… please give me a crystal ball!!! :laughing:

You are on right track now.

If I guess, people will vote for him next term too with the way Trump is focusing on USA.

With Trump, it is either his way or No way. He is harder than Obama in terms of yielding to others.

As I said in previous topics, I make honor of what somebody suggested here, that too much PC was bad for America. So, here it goes! Enjoy it! :sunglasses:

I was worried about you guys getting mad at reading an idiot, who couldn’t make a spread sheet on some numbers trying to beat an approved, sanctioned, and all the sanctimonious names used when the government approves an illustration, be this a mortgage illustration or an insurance illustration. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imagine me saying Jil is an idiot and a liar, because anybody here is a millionaire, when he is telling us how good he does with the stock market? I believe you would say I am an idiot. Which I am when it comes to that arena, and so say the mentors reading the unstoppable creations of an idiot not understanding the parameters of a product from a company in the market since 1848, and him inventing and mumbling jumbling about compounding interests applied when they are simple interests, and worse than that, him having the cheating page in front of him where the numbers are telling what it is. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Imagine, just imagine how creative is this company defrauding Americans since 1848? :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: Somebody here is an idiot, and that’s not me. Why? Because I, in the eyes of a dummy, can make unreasonable numbers in an illustration that if I am caught, jail and heavy $ fines are imposed. That stupid I am.

So, how was your day today? Did the market make your 401K bigger or you haven’t recovered what you lost. I am telling you, for that, I have a product…:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

@buyinghouse, my friend, at last, you are telling the truth ! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m intrigued… :upside_down_face:

I always lie.

Do you realize your words don’t match what’s in the actual illustration? It’s like you’re showing us a picture of a duck while describing a horse. I’ve given up trying to teach you middle school level math. I showed why the loan interest is compound interest. You keep saying it’s simple interest.

1 Like

@tomato, are you happy now?

1 Like

Sounded a little nuts. But he has the exclusive patent using molten salts to use for magma heat transfer. Lives in PA and has already turned down VCs. Has hired a big VC law firm to set up his own firm. Needs lots of capital. Way to early for me to be interested.

Market recovers… bull is strong.

Except Apple. Worried it will become tariff retaliation target?

Trade between USA and China is hardly affected. Just normal fluctuation.

04%20PM

Not china. EU.

Possible but fluctuation is not big enough to indicate market is worried.
Market seems to ignore all bad news, some knee-jerk selling by weak hands, and then recovers.
I think there are some adjustment by big boys though.

Animal spirit is still there. Climbing wall of worries is the best bull market.

2 Likes