Dow Down 666 Points

We humans can install a disable function to every robot, probably embedded to Nvidia chip. When the robots are not listening, we can push a button and make them become a pile of metal junk in 1 micro second.

But I do think that really intelligent robots will take over the jobs and most humans will be unemployed. Hopefully people will adjust to the new life of unlimited abundance and total freedom in time management, work on self improvement so that humans can be adequate as the masters of the robot troops.

Useless. Robots will be smart enough to reroute their internal wires to disable the disable button.

Also, humans might just die from hunger and misery or just killed by robots rather than living a life of unlimited abundance.

1 Like

Die from purposeless and boredom before that :rofl:

1 Like

How come all futurist movies predict misery and the end of mankind?

Because that’s the definite outcome.

If you truly believe that, stop investing and start spending…Enjoy what little time you have left…I think that is why Americans are not savers…My generation in particular was convinced the Russians would annihilate us…I don’t believe that anymore.

Yes… will do that when I know for sure when I’m going to die, and spend accordingly.

That is easy, pick a death date…Divide your net worth by years left and start spending…lol
If the world does not end or you change your mind justgo on SS like 99% of Americans and just survive till the rapture or whatever else ends the world…

if you haven’t watched, give battlestar galactica a try.

In the 70’s, they thought we’d have flying cars by now. We aren’t even close to flying cars being mainstream. The hype usually gets well ahead of reality.

What the heck are you talking about? :exploding_head:

1 Like

Read about the context and use google translate to give it try.

Stocks roaring back again… Huge see-saw like I said.

Sold too early

Sold too early.

Haven’t sold much. Avged down(up?) on FB and bought MO again after it was on sale 2 days ago :slight_smile:

Sell at the rally, it’s the final opportunity to get off the bus before it falls off the cliff

It’s a space shuttle not a cliff.

Today is largely fueled by short squeeze. Traders getting out and uneducated people buying. Market is definitely broken and it will take many days to heal.

1 Like

The stock market up and down, and the kids here playing see-saw and anything that quacks and walks like a duck is a duck. :smile:

I love that spirit! :wink: