Even Noe is Slowing Down

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/2127-Castro-St-94131/home/105507157

I have always salivated over these modern art pieces in Noe Valley. It seems even they are slowing down a bit. 300K price cut after 40 days on market.

Uh, that is not a prefab home…

$200K discount on another Noe house:

https://www.redfin.com/CA/San-Francisco/497-Valley-St-94131/home/18501751

Like the first house both are new constructions. The flippers/builders are in trouble…

Come on, Manch, aren’t these place overpriced in the first place? So, they knock off a few hundred thou, big whoop. I mean, we are talking 4M!!! God, I would take Sea Cliff (another one of my fav neighborhoods) or again Telegraph Hill any day over these…

Noe is where the tech barons like to mingle. It’s paved with Facebook gold I heard…

You mean, the same way our forefathers thought when they came to SF with the mystical Gold Mountains???

Come on, Manch!!!

Noe is so overpriced a correction was due

And they raised the price back up. Same day. WTF?

Overrated… (at that price point…either one…pick one)

Send them to Atherton. Tons of new building going on there.

Yes, took a lucky chinese price to finally sell!!! Haircut @manch!!! We don’t see haircuts in the Sunset!!!

@manch 497 Valley changed hands at 3.125M. Looks like whomever the buyer is got a SWEET deal. The developer picked it up for just under 2M and built a 3400 sqft house. Or this could be some inside deal.

So It looks like Noe’s coming down a notch.

Yeeees, everyone is moving now to Bayview…the new Noe!!!:slight_smile:

With such great value on offer, I don’t blame them. :smile:

Funny how right after one closes, one gets discount offers from ADT/Bay Alarm and solicitations from Life insurance salespeople…

1 Like

I used to see an Indian guy on the BiggerPockets forum who specializes in D10. Dude made millions from his Mission apartment buildings and is set for life. Now he hunts for bargain there.

I missed the Dog Patch, and before that Portrero Hill. Upper Bayview, aka Dog Patch 2.0, is next the rocket ship. Hold on tight!

Nice, but overpriced, no???

No, they came to open the restaurants to feed the Americans coming in search of gold. There’s gold in dem hills over thar.