Financial Market Course

Since we talk about learning materials for stock market and such, I thought I share this course that talk about Financial Markets by no one other than Robert Shiller. It is available for Free or $49 if you want to take graded exams.

About this course: An overview of the ideas, methods, and institutions that permit human society to manage risks and foster enterprise. Emphasis on financially-savvy leadership skills. Description of practices today and analysis of prospects for the future. Introduction to risk management and behavioral finance principles to understand the real-world functioning of securities, insurance, and banking industries. The ultimate goal of this course is using such industries effectively and towards a better society.

Who is this class for: This course is for anyone interested in learning about financial markets and how it impacts the globe today.

4 Likes

Enrolled. Looks to be a fun course.

1 Like

Nice. I am enrolled in the upcoming session too, agenda looks interesting.

I am reading this book. Pretty interesting too. It seems to be a very popular book in MBA classes.

This one is for students, who go through in detail, very academic.

Read very simple corporate finance books like this https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0470405309/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1