For all the 1%s here

Good for you not to take full retirement.

Recently, I discussed this with my personal doctor. Doctor suggested keeping sufficient work balanced life make us think (Thinking process), health and enjoyment !

If someone took retirement and then came back to professional work means there is no retirement for them.You enjoy work or semi-retirement life. They have seen proper work life balance in semi-retirement stage.

1 Like

My problem is the most efficient use of my time is as a purchaser of value add properties. That is my highest rate of return per hour of effort. Everything else I do is merely worth wages. Property management, property renovation, repairs, preparation for saleā€¦ All not big money generationā€¦ But every property I buy makes a huge gainā€¦ I should just link up with someone to do the after purchase workā€¦Plus I love buying propertiesā€¦ The thrill of the hunt. The fun of negotiations and the discovery of all the potentialā€¦Gets me going in the morningā€¦

6 Likes

You know where to find me for any help with tax deferral and making your money worth its while. :wink::wink::wink:

I mean, I am here to defraud you per the horseā€™s ignorant mouth. :rofl::joy::smiley::smile::sweat_smile::laughing:

Millionaires Flee Their Homelands as Tensions Rise and Taxes Bite

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-04-30/millionaires-flee-their-homelands-as-tensions-rise-taxes-bite

Why talk about these 10 billionaires? What about Steve Jobs, Jeff Bezos, Jack Ma, Zhang Yong, Jet Li, Shu Ping, Jan Koum, Brian Acton, ā€¦

Because it shows that the American dream is fully aliveā€“you can go from rags to riches.

Jan Koum went from food stamps to billionaire and yet not mentioned.

1 Like

Maybe they can feature him in the next issue of rags to riches. People donā€™t have the attention span for more than 10 people.