Fountain Of Youth?

OMG… really??? Mongolian BBQ $8 per person??? Not to mention all the carcinogens from all those layers of blackened crusts sitting on top of that giant wok they have over there. Yuck to the extreme!!! :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Sounds yummy, right? :grinning:

If there is a decent sushi buffet in the peninsula, I am down for that but some folks may not like that too.

Why the knock on Moon Star, people? Kome sucks because you have to line up in one line on each side if I remember correctly to get your food. At least with Moon Star, you can go to each food station area and grab whatever you want without really waiting.

Kome is a better bet than Moonstar. Moonstar’s food is like some grandma prepared the rice porridge from her home kitchen and delivered that to the stand… come on!!! I could’ve made better food than that myself at home!

Again, it is really not about the food (right?) but more so the opportunity to just finally meet one another. The food is fine for what it is. I can do Kome but I hate the line system!!!

My suggestion still: Koi Palace Daly City Abalone Whole Suckling Pig Dungeness Crab Lobster and Longevity noodles.

Koi Palace will not allow us to hang out and be somewhat rowdy!!! I don’t like stuffy places like that for something like this…it doesn’t mix.

HAHAHAHA! I have never been there. I drive by there all the time though–it’s not a good restaurant location–faces inward on the parking lot. You only see it if you’re at Staples of the CVS there. Always wondered how it is–anyone else tried it? Shocked it’s still open in that mall.

Plenty of parking though.

Looks like it’s $20. Also, the reviews do not seem to be that good. 20% 1 stars?

Just go with Dave & Buster’s and call it a day. I suppose it’s better than going to Denny’s…

3 Likes

Yeah, that looks like a finalist…by Great Mall in Milpitas right?

1 Like

No I was thinking the one in Daly City haha…closer for us and plenty of parking at Serramonte.

1 Like

Well, we can put that one down too as a finalist site…

1 Like

Pervert. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

https://www.sfgate.com/news/world/article/Oldest-man-enjoys-sweets-soaking-in-Japan-s-hot-12820249.php

Cool, free ice cream today, gang!!!