Hmm, What Is Apple Doing?

AGAIN, all I had an issue with if you all recall was the way the Iphone 8 release was done. If Apple just released that 8 with all the bells and whistles of the X and not jack up the price so high that it discourages buyers we wouldn’t be discussing this at all. You cats make all the money you want. All I am reading though is problems and issues coming from the Apple camp. Did I make up Batterygate? I don’t think so…

:slight_smile:

@sfdragonboy … Mr @hanera has agreed to follow your advice on AAPL :slight_smile: :wink:

1 Like

Again, it is just MY opinion on what went down with Apple from Iphone 7 to present day that irks me. Nothing more, nothing less. I am not an investor in Apple nor plotting to bring it down to only buy it later, although that would be a neat trick, huh? And sure, with all that money coming back to the motherland, perhaps Apple can really do some good for you investors. For now, please remember, that I have an Iphone too but I will call it as I see it (for myself). You don’t have to share my opinion but let’s be frank, what is important with big companies today? Brand reputation, right? You have to have the right culture or identity and your brand is very important. Well, some people are not too happy with Batterygate right now, so that may impact the brand of Apple, no? I don’t think that is a stretch to say that…

The company survived antenna gate and map gate.

1 Like

Again, past survival does not mean survival in the future. Yes, hate to ruin it for you guys but the Roman Empire fell too…

Consensus is to follow Warren Buffett :grinning: who has proven track record in managing multi-billionaire dollar businesses rather than a marketing major :smirk:

1 Like

What happened to Apple from Iphone 7 to present day?

First of all, how easy is it to make money if you have money? Very easy. Come on…

Huh? Is your brain damaged? We are not talking about money making. You always go tangent or off topic very often. Stay focussed. Focus on the issue that is under discussion, not randomly quote some theories/ principles or irrelevant analogies.

Geez, I think you’re the one with the brain problem. You responded with this about WB and so I said how hard is it (in REFERENCE to your answer) for someone like WB to make money when he obviously has a ton of it. Sheesh…

Obviously you don’t know how to follow the discussion.
The response is to the question, “What’s gonna happen to Apple?”
The answer is likely to be around since WB is investing in Apple heavily.
The issue is not how easy is it to make money because Apple has money or WB has money.

Coming from someone who insisted once that UC Davis was better than Berkeley… did your kid tell you that???

Another OT. Stay focus on the issue under discussion.

Btw, you’ve rephrased what I’ve said wrongly too. Go back to check what I have said.

Goes to the credibility of the poster, your Honor…

Says the guy that thinks SF will always be number one.

2 Likes

We know.

Everything is relative…it is not too difficult for the Fab 7x7 to stay ahead of the so called competition. You know this, the Fab 7x7 is so much ahead where it really matters, jobs, tourism, business, etc… Did I ever say or not acknowledge our short-comings? Of course I have! But would I rather be anywhere else if I didn’t have options? No!

SJ has already passed SF in median income. I think that would mean it wins on jobs and business. SF does have double the crime rate though, so you easily win there.

1 Like

https://arturrr.com/2018/02/19/navigation-apps/

Spoiler: Google Maps is still the best. I never used the other two POS.

I use waze when we drive long distance - it adds fun to the passenger’s trip, but home owners hate them because of the “unbeaten” paths.