How to use conventional financing when 15% interest rate

interest rate in my country for a mortgage loan is 15%. I found a great deal for a buy and hold property. But with a down payment of 20% and a 30 year mortgage loan it will take 2-3 years to obtain a positive cache flow. What should I do? I only have a capital to pay the 20%

If you send me your email and bank information, I would be more than happy to wire you all of my home equity line of $750K for free. I know you will pay me back every penny…

1 Like

Why don’t you immigrate to America?

If you already own a home in the US, take out a HELOC. Or if you have a margin stock account, borrow from it. Other than that I don’t know any other ways. What country are we talking about anyway?

To qualify for scammer, you need to write more “I am a multi-millionaire, getting huge inheritance, from South Africa and will promptly send you Cashier Check…signed by sfdragonboy” ! :rofl:

2 Likes

Too easy.

You have to add:
My poor uncle passed away after terrible cancer, he was in charge of the treasury in Nambia. He kind of forgot to put back the 1,000 gold bars he took care so honestly. When he died I inherited such mess. Since I read you are a prominent, excellent leader in the real estate investment world, I would humbly share with you such wealth, I read you know the Bay Area, and I am willing to split with you the profits after investing in 10 houses in Palo Alto. Please send me a…":sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I think I got that one…

Perhaps after Trump

What??? What’s wrong with him??? :rofl:

Is he a scammer…But that name sfdragonboy sounds very honest to me.

1 Like

He’s a liar, and crook, and a weasel. Much worse than trump… :rofl:

1 Like

I don’t know…His hair???

1 Like

I got you beat
A loser realtor I know is sending out letters on how to get $32k free money from the government… Real estate sales must slow