I guess there are still lots of people with cash waiting for good ones

Happen to take a look at this house since one of the friends wanna give it a try.

Guess what, it is already sold on Sat when my friend went there. He doesn’t even have a chance to take a look inside…

Have to admit that it’s been a while since a house without any location defect shows up in Monta Vista area (most of the listing in past 3 months are: next too high school, next to rail road, next to business, next to main street, next to high-vt lines, next to tombs.). I guess someone just cannot wait any longer and gave a offer that seller cannot turn down.

1 Like

Same observations from here in the Fab 7x7’s Sunset (yesterday). I attended my sis-inlaw’s open house and just hung around outside to gauge the activity to report back to the owner. Steady stream of Asians as expected with a splattering of non-Asians coming with or without their agents. Quite a few requests for disclosure packages. I was told going into yesterday, two offers of 200k over asking were in already and the game is still early in the First Quarter, baby. Yes, people with cash def were out in force on such a nice day yesterday to instead kick the tires of another Sunset SFH…

1 Like

Let see who is closer to the buyer’s bid. I bid $2.1 mil :grinning: $317k above listing.

1 Like

Well, it really depends what’s inside, since seller didn’t even post a single picture inside, there are only 2 possibilities.

1: This house is long gone even before their open house. The open house online is just a show for famous Mary Tan.
2: The inside is tear down condition, too shabby to show online.

I would say $2.2 mil for case 1, $2.0 mil for case 2. :blush:

1 Like

Hey, Hanera, $2.1 it is. :champagne:

1 Like