Lost $ on the Stock Market? How about $7 Billion anywhere?

Me thinks he was suckered by them Indians. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was supposed to be the crowning achievement of Malaysian tycoon T. Ananda Krishnan’s five-decade career.

But his $7 billion bet on mobile carrier Aircel Ltd. may instead go down as one of the biggest-ever flops by a foreign investor in India, a stark reminder that doing business in the world’s fastest-growing major economy is often a lot tougher than it looks.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/tycoons-dollar7-billion-wipeout-turns-his-india-dream-into-nightmare/ar-BBJKOfD?ocid=spartanntp

Give it to @wuqijun and he’d have made it 70b. in 3 years.

2 Likes

That’s a lot of houses to have to flip in 3 years… :rofl:

1 Like

or TSLA?

2 Likes

you guys are nuts
. With that money, I would buy me a beautiful island and go walk on the beach every day. No more investing, no more buying, spending, spending, spending baby! :crazy_face:

1 Like

You are only allowed to spend $6 Billion. The remaining $1Billion you should give to me to safekeep for you. You are going to be coming back and ask for that in a couple years after you gone broke by splurging all of your $6Billion down the toilet… :rofl:

1 Like

Well known that Singaporeans and Malaysians are like lambs to tigers (China and India).
What he is doing is, 羊入虎口

I would put the money into investing, then donate big chunk.

1 Like

Send me your account # in the Bahamas. :crazy_face:

1 Like