Ok, First Test For One Of Wiener's Laws

There’s always a way around. :wink:

Not true, Sir. If that were the case, we would have a whole lot of more building going on. The red tape is/was real…

Psssttt…I am going to tell you something very quietly so we don’t wake up those guys always berating liberals…:smiley:

Scott Wiener. Scott Wiener (born May 11, 1970) is an American politician and a member of the California State Senate. A Democrat, he represents the 11th Senate District, encompassing San Francisco and parts of San Mateo County.

I bet you they won’t have the guts to come here and congratulate this guy. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Of course, who else would come out to oppose this?

Senator Wiener critiqued Peskin’s challenge.

“With the average San Francisco rent for a two-bedroom at nearly $5,000 a month, I recommend that Supervisor Peskin focus less on lawsuits and inflammatory rhetoric and more on making sure everyone has a home,” Wiener told the San Francisco Examiner in a statement.

SF “progressives” deprive the housing rights of all the people. They want to kick out 95% of the people and only keep their chosen 5% who can not afford SF living anyway