Predictions for Sunnyvale, Cupertino

Uh oh…better start kissing Fearless Leader’s arse or he may mess with my posting capabilities too…

Note to self for projects/posts:

1. Find positive stories on condos and/or San Jose. If none, MAKE IT UP!!!
  2. Transfer Yelp posting team from San Tung to East Lake. Pay team double so that East Lake gets at least a thousand reviews and higher than a measly 3.5 stars…
  3. Eat more at Denny’s. (Sweetie, be quiet, I’m paying…)
  4. Order my Chinese Mao jacket

Ok, do all that I should be golden…right Fearless Leader???:grinning:

1 Like

I still don’t know what @wuqijun meant. A few screenshots would help.

Nice play, Boss,…the “I don’t know what you mean, please provide an example” card…

Team,

More 5 star postings for East Lake or 20 lashes!!!

Ok, for example, sometimes I just want to respond with a simple “yes”. But edit guard says post is too short. So I have to make up something like “Yes, it is… it is…”

Many other examples…

I get the system edit sometimes when posting an external link. I think it’s related to the forum evaluating links for spam.

The system just wants people to write more. Share more of your thoughts with us please. :smile:

The software does keep an watchful eye on spam. I never get the link thing though.

1 Like

Ok and if I responded too much to one person it always warns me: you are posting to one person too many times. Ok, it’s not like we have hundreds of people on this forum. I don’t need this stupid bot to warn me every time…

2 Likes

Well, duh??? Do you think Tim Cook’s Iphone slows down ever??? I wonder if Tim also uses a screen saver and protective case? Probably not…

Ok. I made some adjustments. Let’s see if they help.

2 Likes

Ok thank you!

1 Like

We do have hundreds of members but most of them are lurkers. Also by the poll results we collectively have hundreds of millions in networth it seems. :smile:

2 Likes

I talk too much… I should lurk more… :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you, Sir. If not for you, @marcus335 and @Elt1 especially, most of my posts/threads would go unresponded…:cry:

1 Like

You’re a hardcore thread spammer… it’s hard to keep up sometimes… :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll take that as a compliment…

1 Like

Everybody rushing to sell :slight_smile: spoil for choice! 14 now vs 6 in Jan.
1074 Plymouth is marked favorite… need to know whether another one bites the dust.

1 Like

Prices coming down?

Everybody rushing to sell :slight_smile: spoil for choice! 18 now vs 9 in Jan.

Whatever I see, sellers are greedy and keeping the LP at high level.

See what is there in this home for 2.2M except nearness to Apple complex !

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Santa-Clara/3178-Atherton-Dr-95051/home/1306122