Tax Reform?

So when Trump is under oath you think he will tell the truth. He is a pathological liar, in fact when he is under oath he will be aggrandize himself while lying, attacking the prosecutor and any other person he has a grudge against…
the guy is an absolute idiot…doesn’t know when to shut the fuck up…

1 Like

Watch how the future of the tax reform lies on the hands of a liar McConnell. The mother foxer said already he is not going to seat Jones in the senate.

Republican trolls will be bringing data to show this is not true :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

His supporters too. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

While I still wish we’d to go a system where income below the poverty line is exempt, and tax all income above that at a flat rate (no deductions). Then tax corporations at 2% of revenue. This isn’t bad. The compromise avoids the most objectionable stuff. Hopefully, we start seeing massive amounts of offshore cash coming back to the US.

433d937d4ecfa345ecb966992e98f698844db697_1_501x499

Standard deduction of $24k for married filing jointly.
Max deduction for SALT = $10k.
Max mortgage interest deduction = $15k-18k for $750k loan (some recent primary home buyers in SFBA could fall under this category).
Very few of us would incur high medical expenses exceeding 10% of AGI and investment expenses (except wuqijun).

Government at work, for you, only for you.

Don’t forget the amnesiac AG Sessions, who doesn’t remember anything about meeting Russians. “I don’t recall, I don’t remember, I don’t, I can’t”

The turd lied under oath. And he is the AG?

What a shitty country these republicans are turning the US into.

It lists San Jose and San Francisco right in the middle but lists them with a .06 tax rate. The tax for buying is more than double that. So for buyers it is much worse. For owners it depends how long you have owned.

God, will Rubio be one of my heroes who will help vote down the Tax Bill (wait for Jones!!!)???

Funny how Trump’s home town Queens Long Island gets hit the most…

Trump was treated badly in Manhattan. Maybe he wanted a revenge? :joy:

He is just white trash from Queens always with a chip on his shoulder

What’s the comparison between pass-through and corporation taxes? With the final version giving 20% pass through income tax free, does it still make sense to incorporate?

I did not see anything about the tax rate for pass through, is it going to be individual rate? If that’s the case, only benefit is that 20% of your pass through income tax free

I think pass through is 23% is tax free and 20 or 21% rate on the rest.

https://finance.yahoo.com/video/yorks-wealthiest-threatening-mass-exodus-213717626.html

1 Like

If this is true, pass through is better than corporations. This is a huge tax cut for landlords, isn’t it? Small landlord and realtors can operate as a pass through entity, this is huge for us. Why are realtors against the tax reform? They should congratulate on themselves for this tax cut.

This will encourage more people to be self employed and become a pass through entity instead of a W2 earner. The only drawback is how to find a good health insurance.

Did I miss anything?

Yes, emotional reaction to misinformation…

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: