Tesla Q2 Deliveries

I’m having buyer’s remorse… I bought a used one but I found out that there are too many little scratches and dents everywhere… and just yesterday I also noticed that one of the handles inside the car is also missing a cap :frowning:

So I don’t think I’ll ever buy a used car again… at least it has to be CPO if used…

You can sell it. Unlike new cars they don’t lose much value.

Yes, I think I will lose the $2000 in taxes and fees I paid though…

even new car , after a couple months will be like that

I think you might have a point… :wink:

Actually what year is it? My wife might want it…

2014… I’m not selling I just bought it :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were serious about buyer’s remorse. Oh well, girl wants a new one anyway or an upgrade to say a RDX or X3.

I do have true buyer’s remorse… but will only give up the car if I can get my money back minus the cost of a week or so of driving… :rofl:

I love my RDX

1 Like

I bought a new car in 2014 price equal to a Model 3(base). Now, I wish I had waited 4 years for a Model 3 :).

1 Like

Really, do tell @britt522… Ok on gas or not really? My wife would like sitting up higher like in my SUV and I am sure it is pretty smooth. Any downsides?

Liking a car can be a personal preference thing.

Personally I like sporty driving cars… even at the cost of NVH

Nope, I am in agreement with you but for now due to limited garage parking the NSX will have to wait. My wife’s friend’s husband has one and he loves it.

If you are considering a NSX, you can build a new garage :slight_smile:

So what comes first the 85" TV or NSX? :wink:

I probably won’t be needing a huge tv in my new home more than likely. Most homes we have seen in SB have regular sized family rooms so I am thinking 60" tops. Shoot, any 2 car side by side garage will more than work for us as long as a driveway is present which is easy to do. I envy you all with the huge garages and driveways. Our daily drivers can reside on the driveways while the garage queens can sit all pretty inside. I would love to make a cool man cave for me inside the garage so that I can hang out with the buddies.

1 Like

It’s not the best but not awful either - I get around 20 mpg usually (mine is a 2011 with Turbo engine). I like sportier feel to it over the Lexus and it just feels more high end than the CRV. Now I do think I like the new Pilot better than the MDX…

1 Like

My wifey is fairly tiny so she probably would feel uncomfortable driving anything larger than a smallish SUV in the city. I am trying to turn her on to a Subaru but no luck…

I don’t live in SF anymore but drive the RDX around the city a lot, it’s pretty easy to drive around / to park etc, similar to a sedan anyway

Ok, I guess we will have to test drive that in addition to the usual suspects (Rav4, CRV, etc). I can’t imagine a mini version of the MDX being remotely bad…